tfp Ratchet x female human reader 1

The school bell rang and you inmidely walked out the classroom. Finally school was over. Once outside you were thinking when you saw your bike. You could get back to base yourself with your bike or call ratchet and he'll pick you up. He probably has more things to do then babysitting you but you could try. Typing the usual number and the call stared. "Hey ratchet" you began as you sat down at the entrance of the school. "Y/n, let me guess. You're done with school and want me to pick you up?" He said laughing softly. "You know me to good. But yes, unless you're busy I'll get there myself" you said. "No no, I'll be right there. Give me a few minutes" he said. "Alright see you soon" you said as the call ended.

As you placed your phone back in your bag you could hear footsteps behind you. You didn't even needed to turn around to know who it was. "Hey sugar" Vince said. "Ugh, what now" you said rolling your eyes. "Not going home I see?" He said. "Wow you can see, congratulations" you said with irritation in your voice. "Wanne Come with me?" He asked. Completely ignoring that you didn't wanted to talk. "I rather eat dirt" you said. Laughing at you comment. "Tsk, every girl wants me. Why not you" he said leaning closer. "What can I say, some girls like ugly and dumb boys" you said smirking. Without thinking he hit your face. Ouch. You inmidely jumped up and hit him back. He tried defending himself but that didn't work. So he shot up and walked away. Cursing under his breath.

You dusted off your clothes and stood back up. You could hear a car pull over. It was an ambulance. Hopefully rachet didn't saw it. Your mood was a bit ruined by vince. You grabbed your backpack and stepped inside as the door opened. "Did you had a fight?" Ratchet asked as he drove away from school. You grabbed a cloth from your backpack and wiped away the little dust on your face. "Yeah. That guy is so evil" you said. There was no seatbelt on so you reached for it. "Oops" he said as the seatbelt inmidely clicked itself on. "Safety first" you laughed. You didn't know why but you stroke the seat next to your leg. Could he feel that?. Who knows. You liked Ratchet. He was nice.

Suddenly you bumped into the dashboard. He stopped because there was a red light on the traffic light. Did you distracted him. "My bad" you said as you placed your hand back on your leg. If ratchet was a human he would be blushing right now. When you both arrived you stepped out and he transformed back to his robot form. You stretched as you walked up the stairs. "Where are the others?" You asked as you leaned against the metal railing. "On a mission" he said. Of course they would be. Ratchet start working on his computer. "So how was your day?" You asked as you sat on top of the railing. "My was alright. Yours?" He asked. "Could have been better" you said as you placed with your hair. "How so?" He asked.

"I got a inadequate for my math results" you said. Math was a hard task. "I wish I was as smart as youuu" you cried. He pats your head. You noticed how different he acts around you then with the others. "I could help you" he offered. "Really? That would be nice" you said. You already thought of the time the two of you would spend.
"My apologies about earlier" you said.
"Don't worry about it" he said as he was concentrated. You shrugged but smiled as you threw yourself on the couch. A quick nap shouldn't hurt.

Come on ratchet! The others will be back soon. Show her your interested. You were giving signs and he was acting like he didn't noticed. He looked from the corner of his eye at you. You were on the couch. How should he start?. Suddenly you got up. "Hey ratchet? I have something to tell you" you said as you got up and walked towards him. "What is it?" He asked as he looked away from his computer. You could ask him everything and he'll try to answer them all. Just for you. "I was thinking, and I know it's stupid but we should do more together. Like a long nice drive through the halls" you said. You were rubbing your upper arm and a light blush was covering your cheeks. He kneeled down next to you in the ground. "That's not a stupid idea" he said as he held his hand out. You jumped up. "Ratchet, I need a groundbridge" Optimus said through the channel. "Send me your coordinations" rachet said as he typed it in the computer and the groundbridge activated.

Optimus, arcee, bulkhead and bumblebee drove through and transformed. "That was close" bulkhead said. Bumblebee nodded. Ratchet walked to the exit. "And where are you going?" Arcee asked as she smirked crossing her arms. "For a drive" ratchet answered. "If that's alright" ratchet said turning to Optimus. "Yes" Optimus said as you smiled and sat down on his hand as he walked through the hall towards the exit of their base. Ratchet transformed and you fell into his seat. But it was the driver seat. "Wrong seat?" You asked. The seatbelt clicked around you. "No" he said. Oh alright then. You placed your hand for him to drive away. "Um" you said not knowing what to do. "Well go on" he said. You looked at the steering wheel. "You mean?" You asked. "Yes, go ahead" he said. You grabbed the wheel. He used the gas.

Youve drove a car before. But not a living car of course. You could feel a little pull sometimes. Meaning the you left the right line he wanted to drive. Even a soft music was on the background. "My my ratchet, you've thought about this" you said smiling and teasing him. He coughed. "Yes" he said. "I feel flattered" you said. You noticed how far away you've already were. Ratchet was faster then you thought. Ratchet pulled over on a hill with a beautiful view. You stepped you and he transformed. "It's beautiful" you said looking forward. Ratchet looked form the view to you. "Yes it is" he said. "Could you lift me back up?" You asked.

Word count 1092
Comicmaker12