Jazz x female human reader

Request by AgusRacer18. Hope you enjoy!. (Don't ask me about the picture, I found it and I've been laughing ever since)
.
.
Also, ya like jazzzz? 🎷
.
.
Reader p.o.v

The door opened and closed behind you. Leaving the bedroom. You sneeked around the corner. Today was your birthday. 19 years on earth already. And you had to escape now. It's not you didn't like to celebrate your birthday. But you boyfriend has been talking non stop about it. Ever since you've told about the human ageing and their birthdays, he got excited for a whole Cybertronian group. Oh didn't I tell you? Your boyfriend is a alien. An robot alien to be exact. A Cybertronian. Yeah I know, cool right?. You were currently wearing a short black pyjama pants with a grey tank top. "Boo!" A voice yelled behind you. You jumped from it. Turning around dramatically. "Oh no you got me" you said as you fell to the ground. Flat on your back. Tongue out as you kept your eyes shut. "Don't be so dramatic" jazz said as he picked you up. You remain silent. Until.

He starts to tickle you. "NO! JAZZ!" you screamed as he used a finger to poke your sides. "Why? Thought you were dead" jazz said. Feeling the smug smile he had. "I'M NOT! I'M NOT!" you said trying to push his finger away. "Ah there we go" jazz smiled pulling his finger away. "happy birthday darling of mine" he said holding you closer to his face with both hands. You hugged his face. "Thank you so much" you said happily. God this guy was making you happy. How long have you been together now? 2 month? And 3 weeks?. You believed so. "How'd you sleep?" He asked. "I slept fine. And for present I request a kiss" you said flipping your hair out the way. "If you say so, then I have to obey" jazz said moving his metal mouth again your mouth.

You began to think. You were now 19. A year older and wiser. It was making you think back to the first time you met Jazz.

You had just joined team prime. At first hanging much around ratchet. Since you had just completed a mechanic training you could easily move into the job. Listening a lot music too. Cybertronians didn't looked like earth cars from under their hood. But you could compare it. Which made things easier for you. You had seen Jazz of course. But never really had contact with him. Since you were sticking at ratchet his side. No, you actually 'met him better' when he got injured. You were at his side handing ratchet his things as he repaired the mech. You can still remember what he said to you that day. "Ya like Jazz?" He asked. It made you laugh. Like really loud. Since Jazz was a music genre on earth and his name was Jazz.

That was the moment you and him started to hang around. He was a really nice guy. With time you were slowly falling for him. But no way you were just going to confess. Nope. But, luckily for you. Jazz confessed first. Never ever have you been thinking he'd like you. Well love. But it had been asked old school. A sweet poetry revealing what he felt for you. On Cybertronian they used the term spark mate. You thought that was cute. Since it was close to the earth term, soulmate.

I don't know. It was just like it was all meant to be. Do you ever have that feeling when you meet a guy and have that butterfly feeling? And it wasn't your period that was lurking around the corner. That was the love feeling. But you had flirted with him. Actually without your doing. Okey, okey, he said. "Ya like Jazz?" Right. Well guess what you said. "Only when I'm seeing him" yes, I know. You've been flustered for a whole day.

"Kid" a finger snapped in front of you. "Hm yes? Sorry I spaced out" you said leaning into his hand. "What were you thinking about?" Jazz asked. You inhaled and exhaled deeply as you smiled. "Us. About that time you got your ass kicked by a con" you said. "That was one time" he said defending himself. "No present for you then" he said turning his head away from yours. "What no, why. Such a tease" you said like a child who didn't get what they wanted. "Please" you said giving him puppy eyes. "Only because it is your birthday" he said. Revealing something form behind his back. He held a small present between his fingers. "Sorry I can't wrap it in" he said. "That's Okey babe. No worries" you said getting on your knees as you took a hold of the present. Your eyes widened. It was a necklace, a golden necklace with the letter J at the bottom.

It was your style

It was your style. You inmidely put it around your neck. "It's perfect" you whispered as held the letter up. Rubbing your thumb over it. "You think so?" He asked. A released rumble coming from his chest. "Yes you sport car" you said with tears in your face. Jazz was the best. "I love you y/n" jazz said looking at you. Your heart melted. "I love you too Jazz" you said. As he held you now at chest level. Your tiny hands on his chest plating. Feeling the thumping feeling. It was warm and welcoming you. "Now let me hear yours" he said in a funny tone. Bringing you up like the fastest lift there is. The side of his face now against your upper body. Well body since you were so small compared to him. Your heartbeat beating against his audio septor. And you were firmly pressed against him. "Don't forget I need to breath please" you said giggling. "Oh right. Sorry" he said holding you now a but more freely. Easier for you to breath now.

"Don't want your chest to turn otherwise" jazz said. Your face getting red. Was that a reference to- ?. "Omg Jazz!" You said like a red tomato. But still with a smile in your face. But you could tease back. "They stay this way if you take good care of them" you said back.

Alright one more meme then,

Jazz is yes, Jazz is good, Jazz is life.

It took me awhile, but again. I hoped you had a nice birthday!
Word count 1086
Comicmaker12