Tfp Optimus prime x female human child

This was a request from CricketLuver. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Optimus was on a search mission. Back in base there was a notification of a energon trail. And since bulkhead, arcee and bumblebee were bringing back miko, raf and jack home this was a alone mission. He didn't mind. And not long searching be found some energon. It wasn't much. But every bit helped. Optimus looked around. He was close to a abandoned house. A feeling told him to look. So he did. He walked towards it and got inside. Since the building was wrecked he could easily get inside. Scrolling the inside. It was as horrible as is looked from outside. But then he noticed something. A female child was sitting in a corner on some sort of old matrass. He looked one more time around before speaking. "Hey there" he said kneeling way the way down. The child opened their eyes. Old teas were staining their cheeks. It was hitting his spark. You looked at him but didn't speak. "My name is Optimus prime. And I'm a good robot from outer space" he said. Since you were a child he had to keep it simple. "Cool" you said softly. "Are you alone?" He asked.

"Yes" you said sitting fully up. He thought. "Do you have else were to go then here?" He asked. You shook your head. He couldn't walk away. A child here alone. And he absolutely didn't like the idea of you staying here. "Want to come with me?" He asked. You looked up with sparkles in your eyes. "Really?" You asked jumping up. You were as small as raf. He smiled kindly as he held his hand out. He nodded. Well he didn't had to ask twice because you jumped into his hand and start hugging it. You then looked up and smiled. He walked away. With you in his hand. Holding you close to his chest. He felt like he had to protect you. Like a father and daughter. Wait. That was exactly as he felt.

He looked down again. You had closed your eyes hugging his hand. You felt save with him. Their was official. You were his daughter from now on. Optimus asked for a groundbridge and walked through it. Only ratchet was still there. He gave ratchet the energon to place it save in the base. "Optimus" ratchet said looking at his hands. "Another human?" He asked. "Yes" Optimus said. He looked around. He could lay you down on the couch. And he did. Laying you carefully down. You were sleeping. Probably peaceful for once. "This child was alone and scareed so I took her with me" Optimus said rubbing the tip of his finger over her little face. Ratchet understood and walked away. Optimus watched how he walked away. But his head turned back to you when he felt you wrap your hands on his finger. "Thank you" you said hugging his finger as you fell back to sleep. He smiled as he lifted a blanket over you.

Bonus:

You woke up. "Daddda!" You said jumping up from the couch.

There you go, I really enjoyed making this.
Word count 533
Comicmaker12