(Transformers rescue bots) Chapter 3. The Rescue Team In Action

The second time you rescue someone. Let the action begin.
.
faster updates are in the book itself between my works.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Cody start clicking the pen as he start inspecting it. "She seems nice" boulder said smiling. "Oh! oh can I have a look?" Blades asked leaning down. Pointing to the pen. "Sure" Cody said as he held the pen up. Blades grabbed it and carefully held it. Blades clicked on the button and held it. "Well I don't trust her" heatwave said arms crossed. "Well I don't trust her" the pen repeated. Blades laughed softly. "Why heatwave?" Cody asked. Blades handing back the pen to him. "Probably because she's cooler then you" blades said. Heatwave groaned at his answer and looked away. Cody smiled. Suddenly the alarm went off. "Cody I need you at the communication center" chief burns said through the screen. Cody nodded and ran to the elevator. "Mrs Neederlander got stuck inside her car by a car accident. I need all rescue robots" chief said as his whole team got ready.

"Rescue bots. Roll to the rescue!" Heatwave yelled as he transformed. His team followed. Kade hoped into heatwave, Dani jumped into blades his pit and Graham into boulder through his window. You stood ready. But you didn't know how you were getting there. Chief burns got into case as he transformed. The passenger seat opened. You got inside. Closing the door behind you and clicking on the seatbelt. The cars and helicopter rolled and flew away to the rescue. The sirens from the police bot were ringing as chief burns made turns to the left and right.

When arrived on the accident you for out. "Police bot transformers and keep those folks away" chief command. The robot did as he got told. "Please step back citizens" the police bot said in a robotic tone. Graham told his robot to break the door off so Mrs Neederlander could get out. Kade helping the old woman out. And Dani kept eye from the sky. Suddenly you saw a red orange light form underneath the car. Shit!. "Kade!" You screamed. You looked at the fire robot. "Fire robot fire underneath the car!" You command. You didn't thought he actually would do it but he start putting out the fire. Luckily you told him or the whole car would have been blown to fire. "Good call" chief said as he guided the people back. You nodded.

You ran to Mrs Neederlander who was sitting on the ground. Kade helping her. You kneeled next to her. "Ma'am are you alright?" You asked. She fixed her glasses on her face. "No I am not! Look at my car!" She screamed. You rolled your eyes. But it was true. Her car was not save anymore to drive in. "How did the accident happen?" Kade asked. "Some sort of manic drove through red so he bumped into me!" She said. "Do you remember how the car looked?" Chief said joining the questions. "Of course I know. The car was orange and now has a giant scratch in the doors" she said. You nodded to that. "Then we only got to find that manic and done!" Kade happily said.

"Graham bring her car to the scrapyard and I will give Mrs Neederlander a ride back home" chief said. The police car transformed and they both got inside. "Wanna come with me and find that driver?" Kade asked smoothly. "Why not" you said. But he walked to the passenger and held the door open for you. You looked away as you got inside. He ran back to his own seat and drove away. "So a orange car that's damaged. Shouldn't be that hard" you said looking around.

Noice.
Word count 628
Comicmaker12