soft Yandere tfp Optimus x human reader

Hehe Noice. Here you go, a yandere Optimus prime. No blood. Love that picture above though. That look on his face. Marry me.
.
.
Hope you enjoy.
.
Reader p.o.v

Was it to much to ask? The shoes you wanted to buy weren't in your size. It probably was to much to ask. With a grumpy face you left the shop. You've been walking on these shoes for what felt like forever. You could use a new pair. All though you could run in them. How late was it? You checked your wrist. It was around late midday. The day went fast. You had to walk home since your bike has a flat tire. So it was going to take about twenty minutes? Something like that. All least you could walk peacefully. This was a small town with not many people in it.

As you wanted to cross the road a truck drove past with speed. In a blue and red flash. You held your fist up. "I was walking here!" You said angry. Swinging your fist around. The one in the truck wasn't interested in slowing down or apologizing. "People these days" you muttered.

Not much later you arrived at your small house. It wasn't much but enough for you. You didn't had a relationship. Just you and your big television. You dropped your bag in your usual corner and fell onto the sofa. You had to cook dinner. With a soft long groan you stood back up. Opening the fridge. You wanted to cook food. Except, there wasn't anything to make. "And back I go" you said closing the fridge and jogged right back out that door. Forgetting to take your bag with you. No money or a phone. Smart. And once you closed the door your eye catched a familiar colour pattern. It was that truck from before. Who had ran over you if you hadn't stopped in time.

You rolled up your sleeves stepping towards the door. "Excuse me. You nearly drove me-" you stopped once you saw no-one sitting Inside. Off course. The driver had already left. It was dinner time so he or she must be eating. Instead of sitting inside- the door opened when you leaned against the truck. Oops. Did you do that?

Should you close the door and forget today or? You looked around and hopped inside. "Cool" you said as you moved your hands over the steering wheel. A unfamiliar logo was on it. The one who drove this thing was insane. But this truck was hella gorgeous. "You are beautiful" you couldn't help but mutter it aloud. The door closed. You inmidely shot up. Trying to open the door again. And for a minute you thought the truck owner had busted you. But once you looked through the window. Nobody.

You tried to open the door again. "Please open" you said nervous. And hallajula!. The door opened. You quickly got out. Closed the door softy behind you and ran right back into your house.

You ate a sandwich that night.

And that was like a week ago? And since that damm week you were seeing that truck more and more every day. Driving up and down the town. Probably shipping stuff. I mean. It wasn't following you. And to confirm it. You brought ice cream and walked inside a park on a sunny day.

Sitting on top of an hill with a nice view. You looked around. See? No truck. It was getting to your head. You got a call. Shaking you from thought. You remembered that phone number. It was from work. "Sup" you said. Answering the phone call. There was silence. "You've been choosen to confirm yourself for new guidelines working safety. Please say your full name and age for better results we record this for quality purposes " a robotic lady said. Well that sounded for real. "Uh y/n, l/n and I'm *age*" you said. The call ended. Alright now that was weird.

You felt weirder and weirder after that. You felt like there had been a curse on that truck. And you took it!. It was now late at night. The look at it's highest reach. A midnight walk. You needed it.