Barricade x female reader (1)

Reader p.o.v

Barricade had been driving around a little town. Watching the people live their life. But he was honestly watching a female human. Barricade knew everything about you. Your name, age and crime. Your documents
say you shot someone in self-defense. And because he could hack he could get into your social medias. He knew your friends and even could track your location with your phone. Yes it was a obsession. He was obsessed with you. He never thought a human would be this interesting. But somehow you pulled his attention. So he kept an eye out for you. Followed you. And today you were at the beach. Alone. You were doing things on the phone.

Barricade had parked himself as close as he could get. He had to blend in of course. He didn't wanted to be discovered by other humans, or even worse. Autobots. But a fun fact about you was that the cops as you humans called it never arrested you. Simply because you escaped the police. You were a clever girl. He should not underestimate you. But of course you couldn't defeat a robot from outer space.

Barricade formed a older male human form. That was some techniques humans would never understand. The male stepped out and walked towards you from behind. His plan was simple. Arrest you, put you inside him and done. You turned around. Barricade could see exactly what the human hologram saw. You were a beautiful human he must say. But when you spotted the men in police uniform you quickly got up and took a run for it.
Bad idea. Barricade made the human run after her. And because it was a hologram or holoform he could easy grab you. And he did. He grabbed his handcuffs and chuffed your hands behind your back. "Ey! Let go of me!" You said struggling against it.

The hologram walked holding both your upper arms. Wait he should check for any weapons. "Raise your arms" Barricade said. You did. The hologram started by your feet. Slowly going up by your legs. Petting for anything that felt like a weapon. When he de didn't find any he searched by your chest. And that's were you kicked the officer under his belt. But to your suprise the men didn't had any emotion for it. The hard way it is then. The holoform slammed you against the hood to the car. Face pressed against his. The holoform kicked your legs away from eachother as he stood in the middle of them. Stroking your back and arms. No weapons.

Because you were glaring at the men you didn't noticed the back door of the car opened from itself. The police officer closed to door behind you and sat in his own chair behind the wheel. "I only shot that guy out self defence!" You yelled from the back seat.

Your p.o.v

You never thought you would be that quick arrested. But you'll escape before he brings you to jail. You glared at the men. He didn't seemed to be really giving emotion. You remained silent as he drove. But as you looked outside, he drove past the police building. Wait Huh?. Wasn't he bringing you to jail?. You didn't understand. And not many minutes later you were out of the town. Was he going to kill you in the dessert?. No way. You needed these handcuffs off you. Luckily you had a paper clip. It still comes in handy.

With some trouble the handcuffs unlocked and fell off. The police men turned his head to you. Damm, busted. Suddenly the car stopped and you flew against the seat in front of you. Ouch.
But as you looked outside. There was a old building. It looked like a abandoned vila. The police men stepped out and walked inside. "Alright let's see" you got off from your seat and leaned over the passenger seat to look at desk. A lot of buttons. You sat back as you grabbed the door handle. The door opened. Wait. Did the cop. Just left the door open?. Was he stupid. Well if was good for you. You opened the door and stepped outside. The building was pretty big. But you turned your head towards the car. "I wish I had a car like that" you softly said. You could steal the police car?. But there was probably a location tracking on this thing.

You walked towards the building. What was that cop going to do here?. Time to find out. But as you walked a weird metal sound was heard. You turned your head back. Did that came from the car?. Nah. You turned your head back. But the metal sound came back, louder this time. And the ground shook. You fell over. There was a breathing sound. But it ain't sounded human. More robot like. You saw a giant shadow hover over you. You looked in front of you. The building was a few feet away from you. Easy to run towards it and hide. You stood back up with shaky hands. Calm down y/n. As you looked at the shadow you could see it's dark red eyes shinning. And they were focused on you. Alright definitely not human. Your heart was bouncing in your chest. It could probably hear it. But you ran inside through the broken door quickly hiding behind the couch in the giant living room. Ha, save.

The walking earthquake came closer. You bowed as far as you could against the floor. From underneath the couch you could see giant metal feet. Was it a giant robot?. Oh hell no!. It was walking around. Was it searching for you?. In your thoughts you didn't notice the robot walking closer to your hiding spot. You rolled yourself under the couch. Before it could look at the other side. You sighed a shaky breathe.

Suddenly the couch got lifted up. Yeah right!. You grabbed the couch and wrapped your legs around it. Now you had a fully view of it. Your eyes widened. GIANT ALIEN ROBOT. You froze. He red eyes scrolled over the floor before tossing the couch and you through the room inside the kitchen. You landed painfully against the floor. Your eyes were watering a bit. That absolutely was painful. But you couldn't cry now!. You wiped away the coming tears and hid behind the counter. You scrolled your eyes back to the door. If you could make it outside and the robot would think you're still in here you would be save!. Amazing plan. Better then hiding here till it's finds you.

You sneeked back out of the kitchen. Back in the living room. But it was gone?. Wait here was it?. You fully stood up. Did it left?. A sound came from behind you. "Ah sh*t" you groaned as you got snached up into the air by it's hand.

Reader p.o.v

You always thought you would die because of age. But no. You held your hands in front of your face. You felt it's metal fingers wrapped around your middle. Well actually your whole lower body. Why was the robot so giant. You thought it was going to crush you but it didn't. You lowered your hands. It's red glowing eyes looking at you. You swallowed. But it was a robot. What would you expect. "Hey I know you probably don't understand me but, You have to lower me back down to the ground" you said moving your hands like it was deaf. It didn't spoke back of course. You groaned. "Bad robot!" You said as you tried to push yourself out it's hand. No use. "Stop being so resistance" it said. You froze.

"Wait, you can talk?" You said to your suprise.

Word count 1305
Comicmaker12