Barricade x female reader (2) fluff

Chromedome127
dexterdragon

Your p.o.v

A giant alien robot who was talking to you. Unbelievable. "Indeed" it said. Your brain has stopped working. "How?" You asked. He leaned down with his head. "How do you talk?" He asked back. Ah shit he was right. He used his mouth of course. So next question. "Why'd you arrest me" you said. This was so weird. But you wern't as scared as first. And if he wanted to kill you he would have already done that. But his metal fingers wern't even hurting you. You swallowed. "..." He kept silent. Not knowing how to properly answer that. "Answer me. Tell me why you took me. You're not a real policy officer. So you don't have to arrest me" you said. "Because there's something I want" he said. Well it said. His head bowing closer to yours. "And what's that?" You asked. "You" it said. From glaring your eyes open wide. He wanted you?. What?. "What makes me so special from all the other million humans?" You asked frowning as you leaned on your hand.

"For a human you're very beautiful and you know exactly what you want" he said. That actually made you blush. "Pffff" you said. "So what about that human?" You asked. "The one who arrested me" you said. "That's my holoform. Nothing more interesting then a tool so I could take you peacefully without trouble" he said. Well that made sense. If a suddenly robot took you then everybody would have been screaming on the beach. It was a bit confusing for you. But hey, he wasn't killing you. Good for you. "So what you wanna do? Be best friends and want to commit a robbery?" You suggested laughing. "Sounds good~" he purred. You wern't a bad guy. You were just bluffing. "So what is your name?" You asked. Your curiosity growing with the minute. He let you go and placed you on the ground. Since you wern't going to run.

"Barricade" he said. Wow that was a cool name. And you weren't being sarcastic. It was better then the usual name. "I'm Y/n" you said holding your hand out. Right. Big size difference. "I know" he said leaning down as he held a finger out. Your hand wrapped over a finger of his as you shook 'hands'. You probably had stars in your eyes. This was so cool. Then suddenly you thought back. You said you wanted a car like his. Damm. That meant you literally said: I want you. Your face got red. But in that case. Sure you wanted him to be your friend. "Something wrong?" He asked. The hand/finger touching retreating. "Nope. Nothing wrong" you said looking away. And then just to think he was a handsome robot. Wait handsome. Well eyeing him was making you impressed. It was nothing like you saw before. You guessed that counts for more humans.

"Wanna take a ride?" He asked. It wasn't a hour ago when you got arrested by him. But sure why not. "Cool with me" you said. As you both got outside he transformed to his car version. You still couldn't stop saying in your head how beautiful that car was.The engine roared loudly and the driver's door opened. Were you going to drive?. Lol. You got inside. The door closed behind you and a seatbelt clicked itself around you. You wrapped your fingers around the steering wheel. And since he didn't say anything you placed your feet on the gas panel. You've never been so more exciting being in a car then now. Sitting in the car was one thing. But driving. Wow. And you wern't just driving a car. It was a living creature. After some time you got out and he transformed back to his robot form. "Lean down" you said. "Why?" He asked. "We pay for a drive like that. And I'm guessing you don't want money so lean down" you said. He did. Kneeling down. Your kissed his metal cheek. "There" you smiled. But he didn't look happy. You swallowed. Suddenly he placed his giant hand in your back as he pressed you forward against his mouth. Flesh against metal. But the kiss was very good. "Come with me, I'll take care of you~" he said. Blush back. But you nodded to that.

Wow that was.....no words. This was interesting.
Word count 734
Comicmaker12