tfp Decepticons x human reader part 3 (fluff)

Hell yes! Part 3 baby. So you already met Megatron, soundwave, breakdown and knockout. Time for the others to meet you. Don't you think so?.
.
We ended in Megatron his end in part 2. I wonder what will happen next 😂🤔☺️. Enjoy!
.
.
Your p.o.v

My heart was racing in my chest in my eyes focused on the warlord ones. "Congratulations you know my name" I said sarcastically. Megatron frowned. If I didn't carry any information about the Autobots I would have not been alive right now. I am absolutely crossing the line here. His finger left my chin/neck as he began to walk. "Since you can talk back like that. You must be ready" he said as he held my even tighter in his hand. "R-ready for what?" I asked as I tried to turn my head to look where he was bringing me. "We call it the interrogation room" he said with his deep voice. It was giving me shivers all over. And not in a good way. Lucky me. Well than, I am lucky. I survived a collapsing cave, survived the decepticon meeting. And now I'm getting a good look of their ship. Maybe I could draw it out later as a map for Optimus. That would help him.

I swallowed as he took a final turn. He stood still in front of a door. "Tell what what you know about the Autobots and I'll spare you what will wait behind these doors" Megatron said. Once turning his red eyes back at mine. He was starring right through my soul. This was the official time to say, if looks could kill. Optimus would allow me to talk since that would spare my life. But somewhere I couldn't bring yourself on betraying them. Megatron took my silence as a no. The door open and he stepped through. "Shockwave, we will do what we have discussed" Megatron said as the so called shockwave moved from his computer. "Understood my lord" shockwave said. As my eyes met a table.

Reader p.o.v

You got goosebumps as it turned out to be some sort of torture device. No doubt. Megatron let you go. Placing you on the table as straps pulled you down. The purple mech turned around to grab a tool. His one hand, since his other was a canon. He ripped your shirt off. Leaving you in your black tank top. Revealing some bruises from the impact from earlier. Fear left as instinct moved over you. You let out some sort of snarl or growl. Beginning to move aggressive against the straps. "Enough" shockwave simply said as he used his canon hand to stop your useless struggling. He had placed it on your stomach as a sort weight holding you down.

Your eyes scrolled around. And Megatron was just standing there. Watching the show. A few minutes later a sort flat box was on your upper chest. Measuring your heartbeat and condition. So you were the first human in the nemesis. And if shockwave was a scientist no wonder he would try to find out how the human body worked. A metal helmet got placed on your head with a cable connected to the heartbeat measure machine and the computer that showed the results of your brain activity. "You're awfully calm. Why is that" Megatron asked a bit curious. It was true. You were having a regular heartbeat. In situations like this it was important to breathe deeply in and out. "None of you scare me" you said.

"Yet" shockwave corrected. "What?" You asked tone dropping. Shockwave bowed over you. His hand moved around your neck. Well actually upper body but you get the point. "You won't be scared, yet" he said as his shadow covered the light. You let out a scream as darkness moved over you. It turned out shockwave had turned on a machine that could look into your memories. And was this dangerous for you? Probably. This was a test machine. A prototype. Both shockwave and Megatron turned to the screen as shockwave his hand moved over the keyboard.

It eventually showed your point of view in the Autobot base. How you hanged around with the kids. Jack, raf and miko. And how you and Optimus had private talks. Suddenly the machine started to beep as a red alarm sign popped on the screen. "What's wrong?" Megatron asked. In which the machine already answered before shockwave could. The beep began to beep faster. "The heart can't handle this type of pulsations my lord. We can keep on downloading more date from the human. Or we'll continue later and they will survive" shockwave said. Turning to his lord. There was a decision to make.

"Shut it down. Continue when the human is in state of being able to take more of the process" Megatron said. Shockwave nodded as he turned the machine off. The straps clapping back. You weren't moving. And for a second your heartbeat was beating the minimum. Until it slowly raised again. You were unconscious. Megatron took this moment to have a better look at you. You were quite the fighter. He liked that. And shockwave found it interesting how you reacted both physically and mentally. Shockwave moved his finger to your painful leg. As he made the leg go up and back down. Seeing how the knee bowed and did it's job. He did the same with your arm. Stretching and bowing it. With care.

You slowly gained conscious but you kept your eyes closed. Some memories flowed through your mind. You felt your body being moved. Was someone touching your hair? Was it one of them?. Suddenly it moved down to the side of your face. Was that a giant finger stroking you?. Suddenly his finger left and maybe a different finger met you again. It moved towards your neck down to your chest. Resting on your stomach. As a second finger joined you feel your ribcage. "Fascinating "the deep voice spoke. You kept your little act together until he moved to your thigh. Slowly moving inward. You rolled over as you jumped up. Putting must your weight on your good leg. "Do not fraging touch me!" You hissed. Using a curse word they understood.

You saw Megatron holding his hand out. Had they both been fidgeting with you? While you were unconscious?. Now that's twisted. "Bow" Megatron growled. You swallowed as you froze. "Bow and maybe I'll spare you're life" he said. You got down on your knees as you bowed forward.

How humiliating.

Hehe
Word count 1101
Comicmaker12