Knockout x racer reader

Knockout goes out for a race and meets you. Sadly someone drives you off the road and knockout helps you out.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You stepped inside your car. It's been a while since you had your last race. You checked everything at the start position. Even rubbing the last dirty spots off your car. You stopped when you were sure your car was clean. Well after the race you needed to wash it so it didn't really matter. You pulled on your helmet. A car pulled over next to you. You turned your head and your mouth dropped. "Damm beautiful" you said. "I know" the guy said from inside the car. Well that was what you assumed. "May I?" You asked. Hand already raised. Knockout rather didn't wanted to be touched by a human. But he could let it slip since you liked his 'car'. "Go ahead" he said. You softly stroked your hand over his hood. "I'm so jealous" you said absolutely being a fangirl/boy of the car.

But you pulled away. The race was about to start. "Good luck. I hope you win" you said getting in your car. Knockout was flattered. He was going to spare you in the race. The engines started as the red light lit on. You grabbed the steering wheel and placed your foot on the gas panel. The light turned on and you drove away. The one behind you spinned it wheels and drove next to you. But that didn't took long because you drove faster and caught up someone else. You smiled. The red car was right in front of you. You start zigzagging so the other cars couldn't drive past you. And for a moment you could swear the red car start zigzagging as well. Like a sign.

But suddenly the car behind you crashed into you. By the distraction the other cars drive past you. You growled. That's going to cost money. But the car didn't stop pushing your car. You tried to drive away but it was no use. Luckily your wore a helmet. The car drove past you but pushed one last time from the right. You looked to your left. There was a small downwards hill. "Sh#t" you said as you tried to drive away. It didn't even took a blink and you fell down the hill with your car. Making turns and rolling around. You held yourself firmly. Well this car had no further use. And the last fall and roll knocked you unconscious. The car was upside down on the ground. Nobody was going to help you.

But knockout did. He was the one who was winning. He had seen how your car fell down. He couldn't just stop and help a human. But he didn't feel disgusted by you. Maybe because you liked him do so much. He growled and turned around. Driving roughly over the desert sand instead of the road. He knew how weak humans were. He stopped in front of the incident. All the other drives were already far away. He could forget that race now. He transformed and kneeled down on one leg and he opened the door. He lifted you out the car. Right helmet. How was he going to get that off?. Oh just click it off. With the tip of his fingers he clicked your helmet free. He carefully removed the helmet. Now he saw your face. Your eyes closed. But your chest was moving up and down. So you wern't dead.

And as a doctor himself he saw no damages. He placed you down on the ground. Knockout was going back to the nemises. But with a souvenir. Your helm. Then he has something to remember you. Because you were beautiful!.

Part 2? Maybe. Probably.
Word count 636
Comicmaker12