smokescreen x predacon femme reader

Requested by ACMATO01. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
Smokescreen p.o.v

It was a normal day. Just like normal. Haha who am I kidding. There was fight. A fight between the autobots and th decepticons. Many vehicons dying. You had to say. They sucked. But they were clones. Easy to break. But a giant army for Megatron. Ahem, lord Megatron. You were his pet as he called it. A predacon four times his side. A dragon looked figure. Or giant fire breathing lizard as miko would call it. Your tail had spikes, your back and around your feet. Yeah you were cool. And a femme as well. You knew Predaking. The king of them us. But he was serving lord Megatron too. So you followed his choice.

But as I said there was a fight. You flying above it all.

Breathing fire down at the autobots. Yes your were a decepticons. And did you feel bad? A tiny bit. A slightly soft spot you had. But orders were orders. And it was not like you were going to die here. You knew your enemies. Optimus prime, the leader. Bumblebee, the scout . Bulkhead, the wrecker. Arcee, the fighter, smokescreen the rookie. And ultra Magnus and ratchet. But they were not on the field today.

You let out a roar. Letting everyone know you were here. And that they were doomed. "Y/n, finish them" you could hear starscream say. You didn't really take orders from him. But you flew down. Megatron said he wanted them dead. So down you went. Opening your mouth. Light forming. And just as you wanted to fire.

You got shot down. A canon strike hitting your right wing. Blasting you off balance. Leaving you spinning in the air as you fell down far away from the battle. Well it wasn't that far, but you were away from the battle.

You tried to claw your wings up but with a hold at the edge. It didn't budge. You hit the ground with full impact. Leaving dirt flying all around you. Great, now you needed to wash yourself later. After a few seconds dashing into the ground. You collapsed. That was a big hit. And the energon leaking from your wing wasn't helping much. You tried to call for help. But the link between you and the battle ship was disconnected. Great.

They find you again. That wasn't a problem luckily. You turned around and spread your injured wing. You tried to burn it so it would stop bleeding. But there was no fire coming out. "Really?" You said annoyed. Your yellow optics scrolled around.

Who had shot you down? Who dared too- "Oh scrap" a young voice said. You turned your head furiously. "Smokescreen" you muttered softly. His hand transformed from a canon back to his hand. So the new autobot had shot you down? Bad decision. You opened your mouth again to fire. But no succeed. Right. No fire breathing for you until shockwave fixes you. He could fix everything. Especially since he made you from the bone he found back on Cybertron. Part of your old body. He actually gave you a second life.

"You got some nerves rookie" you said walking towards him. Your energon dripping down your wing. "Wait I didn't shoot you!" He said in defence. Yeah right. You moved your tail impatiently. "Tell who did" you growled. Bringing your face towards his smaller one. "Breakdown, acree shot at him when he fired. Leaving the blow into the air" he said.

"Then why was your hand transformed" you said stepping closer. After that sentence he got relaxing. "Because we're having a war and this is my weapon" he said. Back straight. Calming state. Just like shockwave or Megatron. It calmed you. You sat down. That could be true. But who were you to trust an autobot.

As he was standing in front of you, he was younger then you. A mech with improving skills. Come to think of it. Your spark skipped a beat. You didn't know that could happen. Maybe it did before but you couldn't remember much from your life before.

"So um we cool?" He asked. His blue optics reflecting in your yellow ones. You kept silent for a few seconds. Before saying, "yes". You got back up. Walking back to the where the ship should be. Luckily your home instincts weren't broken. Since flying wasn't a option. "Hey we're you going" he called after you. Sprinting to catch up. Walking besides you. "None of your business. Now leave before I bite your head off" you said claws digging into the ground.

If he was smart, he would know you would have killed him already if you really wanted to too. Even though you were hurt. You were still very dangerous.

"I could, butttt you didn't kill me and I'm curious" he said.

You stopped in your tracks. "I said I was going to" you said.

"Yes but you didn't" he replied like a child.

You wish you could roll your eyes. "Alright what do you want" you said turning towards him.

He placed one hand on your snout. He smiled. Your eyes widened for a second. It felt like shockwave was rubbing your nose. Peace. You closed your eyes. "I never saw your kind before, you are the coolest femme I ever saw in my life" he said. Complimenting you. You pulled your head away so he couldn't touch you. "Leave me alone" you said with a final turn and ran away.

You painfully landed somewhere down on the grass.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it took sooooo long.
Word count 943
Comicmaker12