The Blue Moon Love - by - Laksh_ana

Review done by kyaaraa13

Genre: Romance

Title: The title is attractive but not unique. You will find many books with the titles on the same line, if not the exact. But, it completely suits your theme and the plot, so you have nothing to change here.

Cover: The cover is beautiful, but it does not match the title. You could have used a dark sky {black or grey} and a blue moon instead of doing the opposite. The font though is perfect.

Blurb: The blurb is very interesting. It has enough information to attract the reader, but it is written in very simple words and is made very long. Blurbs are preferably shorter. Also, you should remove the extra unnecessary space in between the paragraphs.

Jay, a successful game developer, can see the future as a glimpse during the blue moon days. But, he considers it as a curse, since only terrific things happen every time it occurs and he could do nothing about it.

~Add a line of his dream/glimpse~

Relieved it wasn't a tragedy this time, he goes in search of the girl. He finds Amaira, only to know that she is in love with Arav, her colleague and also his deceased best friend Sidharth's elder brother.

~Add a dialogue here to show his plan instead of the long paragraph from the book~

Will Jay and Amaira's wedding be fruitful? Will they ever fall in love with each other?

Join the journey of their hilarious and twisted marriage life to know more!

Cover credits: xCherryBlossomx__

First Chapter: The first chapter was more like a prologue, and would have been suited better under the title. It contained the back history of the protagonist and it was as interesting as a perfect prologue would ever be.

Plot, Flow, Originality: The plot being in where the couple decides to marry only to get divorced some time after and then falls in love in not unique. It is very common. You will find such plots in romance novels and in many movies too. But all that decides your novel's success is the writing style. The flow of the book is even paced and everything seems understandable. The story doesn't flow too quickly.

Character and Setting Development: One is able to picture the settings and scenes. The characters were believable most of the time, but some scenes were cliché, but that's a basic romantic story requirement. I also loved that you did not just change the emotions of Amaira and Jay, which would have caused a ruckus in the story.

Grammar, Spelling, and Vocabulary: The chapters are descriptive enough. They have a good grammatical touch to them with no blunder mistake. There wasn't any mistake that interrupted the reading. You have a good vocabulary. There weren't any words that were being repeated again and again.