IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

ℍ𝕆𝕆𝕃𝔸 𝔹𝕆𝕆𝕋𝕐𝔽𝕌𝕃 ℍ𝕆𝕆𝕄𝔸ℕ𝕊 𝔸ℕ𝔻 ℂℝ𝔸ℤ𝕐 𝔹𝕌𝕄𝕄𝕐 𝔹𝕌𝕄𝕊!!!!

𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢, 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢.

The reason of this announcement is to circulate that we will be closing this review book for the time being.

Due to staff break and other reasons we will not be taking any requests for book reviews.

But this doesn't mean we are not gonna do any book reviews in future. We are just taking a tiny teeny break and after that we will be back with a bang.

We really appreciate the engagement and candour that you all contributed to this review workshop. Thank you to all authors and new writers who selected us and our community for our services. Keep loving and supporting because we can only grow and develop with your love, people.

Another important thing... Our community is hiring now so if you are interested, if you have passion and commitment to give a good time to this craziness, then please do visit our profile and do check our hiring book.

Will see you all soon but for the time being ba-bye! This is not the end thought, hoomans... We are just taking break and will be right back with more energy and more reviews and help new and amazing Wattpad authors to develop and emerge.

Till the next time we meet...