Lypophrenia《Yizhan version》- by -DreamingFirefly-

Reviewer: kyaaraa13

Genre: LBGTQ

Cover: 

The cover of a book holds a lot of the portion in gaining the attention of the readers. The cover is very sober yet appealing. The face claims have been used beautifully. It is perfect for the story and suits the story and gives a glimpse of a school love story.

Title:

The title is the first thing the reader sees or hears about the book—even before the cover in most cases—and getting it right is the single most important book marketing decision the author makes. The title is pretty attractive, but I would suggest removing the second half of the title. The complex word will attract many readers. It suits the theme of the story too.

Blurb: 

The blurb is too short for my liking. The opening line is superb, but the blurb as in whole should hold some background and should reflect the storyline in a way. The last sentence is an opening to a cliffhanger that shall compel the reader to read your story.

Prologue: 

The prologue was pretty cool. It had the background setting of the plot. A suicide attempt and the setting were very well showcased. It is of the appropriate length and has all the requisites.

The plot, Flow, Originality: 

The plot of the story is original. I have read some stories on the same plot, i.e. saving partners from a suicide attempt and making them realize the importance of life. The 'Writing letters for the older self' was unique. It was a great idea for all of us and a smooth replacement of the daily diary terminology.

Character and Setting Development:

 The development of the characters was perfectly paced. It wasn't too quick which tends to happen in short stories. The introduction of the characters was very beautifully written.

Grammar, Spelling, and Vocabulary:

 Your grammar was perfect. Everything was written so beautifully that I could imagine a movie running in front of my eyes. You have used descriptive vocabulary. And the reader can easily guess the vocabulary by the title of the story. You have a rich vocabulary, keep on enhancing it.