Inside Marissa's Heart - by - heartofemotion

Review done by: kyaaraa13

Genre: Romance

Cover: The cover of the book is very out of place. It can be very much better. The author's name's font is too big for a reader's liking. The background is also very simple. Also, the subtitle or the quote is very unclear. 

The book's name is written in a very simple font style. The same is the case with the character aesthetics and the banner. Not to demotivate you, but in an honest opinion, please consult a graphic designer and replace all the graphics. You can take a help of a graphic designer. In case you are confused about which one you may contact me, I can help you find one.

Title: The title is very attractive, and does attract all romance novel lovers. It shall also attract some teen fiction lovers. So that is a plus point to your book. It is a unique title, which is not found every then and now. Also, it suits the plot.

Blurb: The blurb is very nice and interesting but it does not suit the plot. You are writing a romantic novel, but the blurb seems to be the backstory of the main plot. The blurb gives the reader an impression that the book is teen fiction, emphasizing the emotions of Marissa.

Plot, Flow, Originality: The plot is actually new, I really have read none of such a plot. The plot seems interesting. The story's pace seems slow. Though i can picture everything, the characters, and the sketches, with a deep description you have provided, the pace is something you need to work on.

Grammar, Spelling, and Vocabulary: You have a nice vocabulary. Nice phrases and proverbs have been used. No such words have been repeated again and again. The spellings and the grammar are up to the standard.