Ruby Red Threads - by - Akiramado

Review was done by: badestbitchhh_

Cover: The cover is simple yet meaningful; showing the plot element deliberately. The fonts used are contrasting with the whole concept, thus making it look interesting.

Title: The title is really intriguing and I don't think it needs any changes.

Description: The description is pretty interesting and urges me to read the book, however, an excessive usage of period has been made which breaks my flow of reading. I'll suggest you to use commas, semicolons, colons, dashes, hyphens, ellipses or the word "and" instead of so many periods.

Plot: I really liked how the plot was built, and especially the plot element. I have never read a story relevant to this which makes it really interesting and unique for me, I'll be looking forward to the updates!

Storyline: The storyline seemed perfect to me till now, the scenarios took place just at the right time and I had a rollercoaster of emotions.

Dialogue delivery: The dialogues were perfectly fine along with the dialogue tags and I hope it would continue that way.

Indulgent:  I really loved reading the story through the length of the chapters can distract the readers, so I would suggest you shorten the length when you next update your book; you can split one chapter into two parts.

Character development: The character's development was something everyone would like to see, it was shown so beautifully. I loved the descriptions you gave for the characters and it helped me imagine them and make a connection, however...I'll suggest you make some unexpected changes further ahead in the story to make it more interesting and add a bit more suspense.

Pace: The pace was just right, neither too slow nor too fast and I hope it will continue that way.

Grammar and Vocab:
I didn't notice any spelling mistakes or wrong sentence structure till now but here are two things I think you need to fix...

Punctuation: You should try using different punctuation marks at times like clenching his teeth in frustration. "Just back off Ren"
She won't.
Here you could use ellipsis after "she won't" to make it seem more interesting/intriguing.

Tense: Sometimes, there were mistakes in the tense like A little bundle of red is waiting for me at the gates, where it should have been "was waiting" instead of "is waiting" according to the tense used in the previous sentences.

Strength: Imagination and creativity.
Weakness: Grammar; punctuation particularly.

Suggestion: I would suggest you read books that have advanced grammar and try writing incidents from your daily life, it will help you get a sharper mind and a broader knowledge of grammar.