Being Eve Summers - by - Miabookworm12

The review was done by: badestbitchhh_

Cover:  The cover is not that appealing though I liked it at the first sight, it's a bit spacey and the creator could use more elements to make it stand out. It gave off a good vibe and was fit for the concept... therefore, making me like it.

Title: I like how it fits the concept and relates to the plot. The words chosen are good enough and I don't think it needs to be changed.

Description: The description is really good and interesting, I like how it described the plot but was careful enough to not reveal much.

Plot: The plot used a trope and I really liked how it turned out. I don't think you need any help with the plot.

Storyline: The storyline was pretty good and I loved it, the series was arranged carefully, however, the meeting of people could be more unexpected. The way you started and ended was really good though!

Dialogue delivery:- The dialogues were good and informative, no changes needed as such.

Indulgent: I really loved to read it and I will probably read it again. The characters and the writing were comprehensive, so I didn't face any problems.

Character development: The characters had quite an interesting development, I just wanted to ask, what made you think about the developments you made? The times that they occurred were just like how a person would develop in real life.

Pace: The pace was neither too slow nor too fast. It was easy to read and the accuracy was really good.

Grammar and Vocab:
There were barely any mistakes made, here is what I think you could change...

Punctuation: The beginning of a new semester always meant renewed opportunities, a fresh way to do what you hadn't been able to do the previous year. This could be written as, The beginning of a new semester always meant renewed opportunities; a fresh way to do what you hadn't been able to do the previous year.

Tense: Taking the previous sentence as an example, The beginning of a new semester always meant renewed opportunities here, you could use "means" instead of "meant"
Then, a fresh way to do what you hadn't been able to do the previous year. Here, you could use use "were not" instead of "hadn't"

Words: A fresh way to do what you hadn't been able to do the previous year. An "in" could be added before "the previous year".
Do not use too many complicated words or it might be difficult for some of the readers.

Strength: The way of describing and imagining along with creativity.
Weakness: The way of expressing...although it was nearly flawless.

Suggestion: I would suggest you read books that have advanced grammar and try writing incidents from your daily life, it will help you get a sharper mind and a broader knowledge of grammar even though you barely need it.