Spirits - by Krippy93

REVIEW DONE BY : MaxwellStevens

Spirits - How to rob a city and get away with it is a wonderfully-written story brought to you by author Krippy93 aka Cristina. It tells the adventures of shamaness Kiritsubo who, after successfully robbing countless rich people with the help of the numerous deities inhabiting her mind, decides to rob... France.

First, I'd like to emphasize the originality and the quality of the storytelling of Cristina's work. It's definitely something I've never seen, and more importantly, while I do not usually read urban fantasy stories, I got hooked by this one pretty badly. The descriptions are vivid and mastered to a remarkable extent, the main character is delightfully complex, and the spirits have very different personalities, which makes them quite interesting and likeable.

The pace is regular and on the whole, the sentences are wittily crafted and not too wordy. However, the author is a human being (bet you didn't know that, did you?) and some typos and other grammar mistakes found cozy spots here and there to hang around with their buddies. Those are extremely rare though, and do not affect the quality of the story or the overall enjoyment at all. If I had to rate this, I'd probably give it a 8.5/10.

In conclusion, to the question "hey Maxwell, I hope you're having a great day, would you recommend this story to a friend of yours?" I'd happily reply with a big fat yes and pour some champagne in classy glasses. (Well I won't pour any champagne cause I'm broke, but you know what I mean.)