Unknown, unsaid, but believable - by 2702era

REVIEW DONE BY : LoverDolphin

This review is going to be considerably short taking into account that the poems themselves are not long themselves.

I'm going to start by saying that your voice when it comes to poetry is only something I can describe as a turn on what has already been said, but fresh enough to be considered unique, original and a breath of fresh air on topics that have already been addressed.

When it comes to poetry, short poems of one stanza or less [four lines or less] have become quite mainstream with a lack of originality, a lack of the ability to say all that needs to be said in those few lines, but the poems you write have a great way of achieving great endings and completion without any trouble or stumbling.

It was requested that I was to be brutally honest with this review, but in complete honesty, even while nitpicking I do not have much to say about your poetry that is negative in any way, shape or form.

It's the type of poetry that keeps me wanting to read on and on to the next poem because the length of the poems leaves me intrigued and that makes the reader slightly upset when they come to the end/ last update and wait anxiously for the next poem.

The title of the poetry book suits the poems extremely well and the fact that each of the poems are somewhat connected by theme rather than context is a great addition and a huge bonus.
I can only provide advice, because even though I enjoyed these poems immensely, there will always be room for improvement.

The poems have a great ability to personify the subjects of your poems,but as I have already said, shorter poems in comparison to longer poems have become somewhat more mainstream and many of them have lost their voice. With that being said I'd like to point out one of

the things I'd have to say the poems lack (it isn't a bad lack, rather a lack of inclusion that could make them much better)

A use of poetic techniques. Considering the fact that your poems are quite short, using poetic techniques may be hard, but when done right they make the poem that much more powerful within this short length.

Alliteration, assonance, repetition.
Seeing as how format isn't particularly something these poems are based on, that cannot work in helping them and their appeal, so it would be best to use these to the best of your abilities.

Your poems are already particularly metaphorical in their own respect along with the personification, so you're already mostly there. The above are only tips to better them and make them stand out even more.
The pace of the poems, due to lack of format cannot be particularly slow or fast, but from reading the poems I'd say you use the short length of the poems to your advantage and make them work better and to their highest potential. They are not complicated to understand and are definitely easy reads and represent complexity within them.

I would rate this 9.7 out of 10. A recommended read even though it does not have many parts, and I am definitely awaiting the next update.