Throne of Dragonix - by - Baqkns

Review done by sassy-weirdo

Title: (4.5/5)

The title suits the story very well. It was well thought out and is good enough to attract the reader's curiosity

Cover: (3.5/5)

Just like the title, the cover suits the story but it isn't very attractive so maybe you could try to use one of the other covers from the 'Aesthetics' chapter of your book.

Blurb: (4.5/5)

The blurb is brilliant, it is straightforward, short, and attractive. Just the kind of blurb that would perk up the reader's curiosity.

Writing style: (4.5/5)

The writing style's great. It's neatly thought out and very descriptive. I loved how you portrayed the thoughts of the characters and how nicely you described their thought process. A suggestion I'd give you is to write short simple sentences as they are easier to understand than complex ones.

Grammar: (2/5)

The grammar kind of ruins the whole story. In some parts, crucial words like at, have, etc are missing while in some parts the same phrase has been repeated twice. The tense is mixed too. In some parts past tense is used while in some present tense is used. 

I would advise you to write the whole story in the past tense as throughout the story the second person has been used. There is a lack of crucial punctuations like comma, exclamation marks, etc. Thus, I would also advise you to run a spelling/ grammar check (apps can be found for these and there is an option of running the check-in both MS Word and Google Docs) before publishing each part so as to avoid such grammatical errors.

Creativity/ Originality: (4.5/5)

Your level of creativity is amazing. Reading the story left me speechless. It's like the chapters shine with the level of creativity. I loved the different kinds of dragons and the clans. You did a very good job in this department ;)

Character development: (9/10)

Now coming to character development, it was mind-blowing. I liked the way you portrayed each character's thoughts and actions, especially Iian's. It was nicely written and well planned.

Genre Relevance: (2/5)

Tbh, I didn't exactly find much action till where I have read. I know there's more to come and hope that the action will come in later parts.

Plot: (9.5/10)

The plot is pretty good. I loved the different clans and attributes of each clan. The plot is enough to capture any reader's attention. I myself did not want to keep the story aside. Well done

Overall enjoyment: (3/5)

As I said, the plot, blurb, title, etc are all very good but the grammar ruins the story. I think you should request your story for editing in an editing shop or edit it yourself.

Hope that my review will help you improve :)