Surprise

Happy Diwali 🥰✨✨🎇🧨❤❤

May millions of lamps illuminate your life with endless joy, prosperity, health and wealth forever. Wishing you and your family a very happy and safe Diwali!

Hiiii, how are you all doing??

I missed you a lot guys❤❤

I'm here today to inform you that, someone is coming back.....

Who??

Excited!!

Confused???

....

Abhimaan wore his suit and looked towards his reflection in the mirror one last time. 

"Samaira, Are you done?" He yelled looking around their room to check if his wife was ready or not. To which he got no reply, he shook his head, already knowing this was coming. 

He came downstairs and roamed around the hall, still, she was not there. 

"Samaira..." 

"Abhimaan, here" He heard her voice into the hall, and went to the area she was present. He took a deep breath, getting mesmerised by the view present in his eyes. 

His wife 

Wearing a yellow saree, with bangles, open hairs, big earnings and her wedding chain and her sindoor which still makes him feel good, a kind of different emotion. A feeling of their togetherness, the beauty of their relationship. 

"Abhimaan, How's this looking?" Samaira asked him, showing him the rangoli she was making for the last half an hour. 

"I'll see this after checking you out completely." He said making her blush which she tried to control in her laugh. She faked taking his compliment as normal, but deep down she always felt butterflies in her stomach, that's why she did extra efforts while getting ready. 

"Abhimaan, please ….Say something, How's this and the decoration?" She asked him again about the decorated temple and everything. 

Abhimaan smiled looking at her excitement and the decoration. His wife is going crazy for the Diwali festival and doing a lot of shopping and preparation for the last one month. 

"Everything is looking as beautiful as you wanted it to be, our first Diwali" He replied. 

"But baby, we need to go. We are getting late. You know everyone must have been waiting for us." Abhimaan said looking at his wristwatch. They need to leave for their hometown to celebrate Diwali with their family. 

"Yes, I'm done here. Let's just light the Diya then we can go." She said keeping the pallu of her saree on her head and steps towards the little temple of their house. 

"But, Diwali is tomorrow and We will do this there then why now." He asked her to follow her like a good husband.

"Abhimaan, this is also our home. We can't leave our home in the dark that too on Diwali. Even Mom said to do small pooja here first." She made him understand. 

They lit the days and prayed for their family's happiness and prosperity. 

"Can we go now? Our Author has called me many times. All the readers want to meet us again." Abhimaan said wearing his shades makes him look hot. Samaira took a sharp breath and smiled shyly. 

"Don't need to control baby, Remember your legal property." He wrapped his arm around her bare waist and pulled her closer to him. 

"God...Abhimaan not now, We need to meet our Readers...you remember that!!??" She said trying to push him.

"Yeah, I know. That's why we also choose Diwali day to announce that we are coming back. They will be happy...Right." Abhimaan said with a huge smile. 

"I hope so, Are you ready to share an another chapter of our life with our favourite readers and friends?" Abhimaan asked her.

"I'm very much excited, Mr husband." She replied kissing his cheek.

"Let's go, then…" He said holding her hand, kissing the back of her hand. 

.....

So

So..

Any guesses??

What just happened??

What was Abhimaan and Samaira were discussing??

Okay, let me tell you. Abhimaan scolded me for not listening to you all. He told me to start writing an another phase of their life, well....Who I'm to say no to Mr Abhimaan Rajvansh.....that hot man❤😍.

On public huge demand.

Abhimaan and Samaira are coming back in December.
So, then let's get ready to be a part of their journey again,

This beautiful cover was made by my favourite Aarya_25. Thank you so much for this❤❤❤. She is an amazing artist and a writer.

I would like to share a glimpse of her story. You can check it out.
Coming to you: A tale of love and fear.
Where we will see how the two strangers who bound in a sacred relationship, will overcome the fear of their pasts with the blooming yet slow love between each other.