25. A Coffee date...

"I... Believe you"

As these words came out of her mouth, his lips turned into a smile. A beautiful smile that would captivate anyone's heart. She was amazed by seeing his smile. He was looking more charming with a smile. And what mattered more was that he was smiling at her.

"Why doesn't he smile more often?"

His palm was still on her cheek - both could feel the increasing intensity between them. She could feel that her face had turned all red - like a tomato.

She looked down feeling shy under his intense gaze, all of a sudden. She wasn't used to this. She had never been this close to any man before. She licked her lips feeling her nervous heart beating fast.

His eyes followed her action and it felt sensual to him. He realized how badly he wanted to touch those irresistible lips again.

"Control Abhimaan!!"

He withdrew his hand and looked away for some second to control his inner demon. He knew he couldn't behave like that with her. This was not right... at least not for now.

He had realized she wasn't that kind of person. If he wanted to make things normal between them, he needed to get to know her, at first.

They both needed to know each other first.

"Exactly the way everyone had suggested to me."

"Umm... I... I should go now..." She whispered, fidgeting with her fingers. He turned to her, hearing her voice.

"Yeah! Sure!" He replied with a smile. He opened the door for her. She came out looking at him.

"Won't he come inside?"

"I still have some work to finish in the office, " He explained to her, understanding what she might be thinking.

She didn't reply.

"Why is he telling me?! He never did this before!!" 

She turned to go but his voice halted her in her place again. She turned to him.

"I'll see you at dinner tonight." He announced it to her.

Let's just end this game of hide and seek.

She felt good hearing this. She nodded to him immediately. He drove off giving her one last glance.

She sighed in relief after his departure. She took long breaths to calm down. Her whole body tensed up due to his proximity. It was so hard for her to hold on to herself when he was so close to her.

But, one second...

"What just happened?!

I mean how?!

And why?!"

She asked herself while entering the building. Inside the elevator, her mind was still trying to register his words.

"Did he say sorry to me?"

Well... He had said sorry before also. 

"Remember?!"

She sighed heavily letting her head drop, remembering that. She came out of the elevator and punched the security code of their house. 

But, this time it felt different. It felt good.

She felt his words. He meant every word he said to her. She could feel it. He said that he would come home for dinner. 

"Should I make something special for him?"