33. He is back

Unedited

Surprise..😉😉😉😉🥰🥰🥰🥰

Abhimaan said hey to all because he is going to be busy with his lady love in the part then he won't even look at us.😏🙄🙄

Happy Reading.

Her slumber broke with the constant ringing of her mobile, she rubbed her eyes to checked the time. It was 12:20 Am..When did I sleep??

She checked the caller, it was Abhimaan. When they talked 4 hours before, he was in a hurry but he said to call back when he will get free, From then Samaira was waiting for his call.

"Hello..." She said yawning a little but still full of excitement.

"You were sleeping, Sorry...I didn't realize about the time difference....I'll call you in the morning, you sleep now.." He said getting inside his hotel room. He just returned back from his meeting, all the while he thinks about finishing the meeting and call her soon.

"No..No....I'm fine, how was your meeting"?? She hurriedly said changing the topic, so he won't force her to cut the call and sleep.

"It was good, But it is taking more time than I assumed." He replied and took a moment to order some food for himself. He doesn't like it but still, he needs to function his body and everything is good when you are hungry. She mentally notes to make good food for him when he returns back.

"So...what did you do today in my absence??" He asked her.

"I went out with my friend...Ritika, we enjoyed it, I bought some stuff for my room and she took me to Spa also...it was very expensive...." She said last in low voice. Although she used his money still she is a little hesitate about the expansion. She is not habitual of spending money without taking care.

"It's good that you enjoyed and don't ever think about these small expansions....Don't worry your husband can afford this..." He chuckles over her silliness. He got some notification about his card being used today, and he was glad that finally, she used them. He doesn't want her to be worried about these things, he is here to take care of all this.

They talked about some random things, many times both got confused about what to say next but Abhimaan kept on saying something to keep their conversation. They were not used to some long conversations, but still, their hearts wants this. She told him about Sagar's arrival also.

"Listen Samaira, I may not be in touch with you for the next few days....but if you need anything, call Sagar. I have already talked to him....Don't go out alone, keep your driver with you...and.." He kept on instructing her about her safety. He was far away from him, he was worried about her. She was touched by his care for her.

"Okay...Ummm....Abhimaan..." She mumbled. He stopped for a second when she called his name with so much love. .

"Yes, baby...." He smiled and his words made her blush on the other side. She felt goosebumps on the back of her neck.

This man!!

"I...wanted...to...ask..ask...you that...When will you come back??" She couldn't say that she was dying with the thought of living 1 month away from him.

"Very soon, Samaira..." He answered back to her liking the fact of her enquiry. She nodded.

They talked for some more time when Samaira senses his tiredness and asked him to take a rest now, he has so much work to do. They cut the call after saying bye to each other. Both slept with a smile and some kind of satisfaction with them.

.
.
.
Samaira came out of her washroom changing herself into a very short knee-length dress with a shoulder off., It was a nice red dress to wear and Samaira liked it also. It was Ritika who forced her to wear this, first she hesitates but seeing her reflection in the mirror she liked it.