52. Confession

Heyyyy, Missed me??

I missed you all. But, I was busy...sorry. I have started to miss Abhimaan and Samaira... 💕💕

I read your every comment on the last part, they were amazing❤❤
....

"I want to tell you something."

Abhimaan stared at her, feeling what she has to say. Unknowingly, he has this thought in his heart when she told him going to meet Rajat.

He cleared his throat to say something but their eye lock got broken by the entering of Nurse. She got up when they did his check-up and other things.

All the while his eyes were on her, she talked to the Nurse and listen to everything quietly about his improvement and medicines.

Her care for him, her concern are real. Her puffy and tired eyes were telling him how much she has been hurting herself for him.

She was leaving him, she was hurt by him but still, she stopped. She stopped leaving and forgetting everything behind. She didn't think about herself in front of him. Selflessly, she is standing by his side despite what he has done to her.

I didn't trust her.

He closed his eyes thinking about everything, he got blind in his rage and jealously. He can't lose her, at any cost.

Some words kept on ringing in his mind again. Abortion. Rajat. Cheating.

"Abhimaan, I'll just come in 10 minutes. I need to talk to the doctor once." She said turning but he holds her hand in the middle.

He looked into her eyes deeply. He saw the same emotion which he has for her. Same pure emotion which she has always for him. He has seen this always in her eyes, in her smile, in her touch, in her reactions to his proximity.

Love.

It was also there.

How can I even doubt for a single second?

Our moments can't be fake.

Those feelings can't be a lie. 

"Sit down."

"We need to talk. Right." He said, she remembered it also but his health was more important to her.

"We will but your health is more important right now." She replied.

"We are more important Samaira. This issue, this uneasiness needs to go first, don't go. Please." He said desperately. She couldn't deny him and sat beside him.

"Abhimaan, I told you...I went to meet Rajat.Actually." she was cut by him in the middle.

"I trust you." He said looking into her eyes. Her breath stopped hearing his words. Finally, he said this. He said what she wanted to hear. He said this even before knowing the truth.

Why and how?

Is he afraid that I would leave again?

"Abhimaan...you don't have to say this. I...I'm telling you everything..." She said slowly.

"I'm saying what im feeling right now. I love you, and our relation can't be fake. I have understood that.....late...I know.

" after breaking my every bone, and damaging my head., I have realized that we can't be fake." He chuckled.

"I swear Samaira, I trust in us, and I'll never ask you anything about all this. Just give me a chance." He poured out his feelings to her, making her heart melt and filled with love for this man. Her man.