41. Temptations

He was in trouble.

That was the first thought that crossed Abhimaan's mind as he has the slightest view of her cleavage. He could feel his body harden in immediate response as his gaze slowly travelled her curves, throat and her wet pink lips.

He gave her some fast open mouth kisses on her neck from behind. Her every breath was an effort to her now. She felt electricity rushes in her body.

Samaira's fingers tightened over the edge of the soft white bathrobe she was wearing

Samaira's fingers tightened over the edge of the soft white bathrobe she was wearing. He stopped and put her wet hairs on the other side of the shoulder to get complete access to her long white neck.

"This view....is, even more, better than I expected."

She blushed then, a charming shade of link that spread across her cheeks. Her knees got weak due to his touches and his words at the same time. He dreamed about her.

This is the best feeling for her or for any wife to know that her husband wants her, desires her and finds her beautiful.

Abhimaan felt raging lust intensified. Damn it! He should just leave now before he lost control and did the unthinkable.

"Abhimaannn.." She moaned when she left him removing her robe a little down from her shoulder and she felt his tongue there. Her moan adds the fire in him, at that moment he just wanted to carry her to their bed and made sweet passionate love to her again and again.

Samaira had to admit that she was more than a little surprised at Abhimaan's reaction. This man always behaved to be in control but right now, she could feel the bulge in his pants. This thought made her scared and shiver.

He made her turn facing their fronts, so close both could hear their hearts racing and their hot breaths were fanning on their skins. He raised his free hand and brushed her cheek, his touch so light yet igniting fires within her.

Samaira bit the inside of her lips hard, breaking the delicate skin as she fought to stifle the moan threatening to escape.

He dropped the towel and t-shirt, as his arms encircled her waist and pulled her against him. Her hands brushed against his hardness and she gasped, keeping them over his nude chest. Abhimaan chuckled, pulling her even closer till there was barely some air distance left. She kept on looking down at his chest. She was too shy and nervous to look into his bold and confident eyes.

"I would more appropriate your lips there rather than your eyes..." He mumbled in her ear, touching it in between. Her eyes widened on his dirty talks, she looked at him in horror.

"You are very Shameless, Abhimaan..." She finally said on his face which always said in mind. He smirked at her bold comment.

"Only for you baby.." He said and stopped her next words taking her mouth in a searing kiss.

All the rational thoughts fled from Samaira's mind the minute Abhimaan's mouth touched hers. Unlike their most romantic kisses, this one was different, this one was of pure and utter lust, the bold thrust of his tongue in her mouth, seeking and taking, demanding a response from her. The hand encircling her waist crushed her to him till she could feel every single inch of his arousal pressed against her.