42. Friends & an unique proposal

Samaira put the white lilies, in the vase present in their room as usual. She likes to put fresh flowers daily, he also likes the freshness in the room. After coming back from her college, she hurriedly had lunch and sat to finish her work on time.

Tomorrow is the weekend, So she wants to be free for that, to spend some time with Abhimaan. She hoped he would also have some time tomorrow. She tried to call him to share about Ritika and Sagar but his number was switched off at that time. He must be busy, So didn't try again.

She was lying on her stomach, with her books were spread around her. She was so engrossed in her work, that she didn't feel when he entered the room much earlier today.

He dropped his bag on the couch, his coat on the bed near her. He gets some closer steps to peep into her work, he frowned not understanding anything.

She felt someone's presence and looked back. She got surprised by seeing him early. She sat straight adjusting her clothes properly.

"Hey..." Abhimaan said pecking her lips lightly, as always. He said he likes to feel at home after feeling her soft lips. She smiled.

"Hey.....When did you come?" She asked him, while he dropped his tie also, lazily and opened some buttons of his shirt. She gazed at his actions.

"When you were doing some drawing." He replied. She giggled at him, shaking her head.

"It's not drawing, it's heart diagram." She told him. He looked at her notebook again then her.

"Doesn't heart is like something else, I have seen it movies..." He said. A business doesn't know the particularity of the human body.

"No, it's the real diagram...in movies, that is imaginary...we can say.." She informed him and get a glass of water from the nightstand and gave him.

"Ohh....." He replied drinking the water. She picked up his coat and tie and put them in the closet. She came back found him removing his shoes and he half laid on the bed, closing his eyes. He was looking a little stressed.

She went to pick his shoes with his laptop bag also but he stopped her from seeing that.

"What are you doing, Samaira?" He said sitting straight.

"Keeping them on their place." She replied casually. He got up and took his shoes back and kept them away.

"Don't touch my shoes ever, it not right." He said looking into her eyes. She was going to say something but he interrupts her in the middle. She signed and didn't say anything.

"Come..." He laid on the bed with her. He dipped his face into her neck and smelled her fragrance. She noticed his tired face, she rubbed her fingers on his closed eyes lightly. Then, pressed his head also. He liked it, moaned finding comfort after the tiring day.

"Why you work so much? It's not like you are going to be any less rich if you get some rest." She said rubbing her finger in his hair. He smiled at her concern for him, still closing his eyes.

She is his wife. She has every right to be worried about his health. Many nights she waited for him but he came late and skipped his food. He travels also but not after his Italy trip, that she is glad but never shared this with him.

"We indeed have enough for the rest of our life but we have thousands of people who are working in our company. If I stopped working then what will happen to their livelihood?" He replied holding her palm to stop her work. He is fine now.

"I never thought this deep, but I'm not saying to stop working. I'm just saying to reduce some workload." She said looking down.

"Your command accepted Mam, I'm all your this weekend." He said in her ears making her shiver. Her face was glooming with happiness.