43. Disturbances

And I was making some notes on the story's upcoming updates when I realized this story will end soon. My heart sunk with the thought, not only you, but I also have got connected so much Abhimaan- Samaira🤩.

Around 10 more parts are still left. So, shower your best love and support to this story.❤❤❤

.....

Samaira applied her nude pink lipstick, and mascara on her lashes standing in front of her dresser. She combed her long hair and tied them into a ponytail, she was wearing a floral dress, little more than her knees and matched her attire with white flats.

She was putting her stuff in her bag when Abhimaan came out of the washroom in his pants only while whipping his upper body with the towel. Both were getting ready for their respective works.

She took some breath seeing this Greek God in front of her, so close in the same room. This is complete torture.

He throws the wet towel on the couch and took his shirt which was already on the bed. He didn't surprise because it's her daily ritual now. She likes to do these small things for him, and he likes her small gestures so much.

He was going to button up his white shirt when his gaze falls on her throw the mirror, she was looking at him. Soon, she widens her orbs a little and looked away, tugging some loose hairs behind her ear.

He smirked when his evil mind gets an idea. He stopped buttoning his shirt and turned to her. She looked at the wet towel and shook her head. She took steps to keep it up but he came in front of her blocking her way. She looked at him.

"I'm getting late, Can you please help me with my buttons??" He said with a teasing smile on his lips.

"You are not getting late, Abhimaan. Stop teasing me." She replied, knowing his mischievous behaviour. He loves to trouble her, like a child.

And he calls me baby....when he himself a baby.

A naughty one.

"Why would I tease you, is there any reason to tease you??" He asked making an innocent face. She steps ahead to go but he stopped her again.

"What kind of wife you are, Samaira?? Your husband needs you, help him." He said holding her arm, pulling her close to him. She looked down to his naked chest, her fingers were itching to touch him but her heart was stopping her.

"I like the shade of your lipstick, So badly I want to ruin it." He whispered in her ear, kissing her there.

She felt goosebumps when he pressed their frames together, she can feel him lowering her face to her and she knows what he was going to do. But today she will not lose this easily. She put her palm over his mouth, taking steps back. He frowned at her.

"No, Mr Rajvansh...don't forget you are getting late." She said. He removed her palm, he gets a more charged hearing his name from her. This used to be formal for him, but from her mouth, it sounds sexy. Well, for him...everything about her is hot and sexy.

"I'll manage, Mrs Rajvansh. Remember I'm the boss." He matched her words. She smiled at his words. She also likes this.

"Exactly, Boss should be always on time. You should be an example for your employees." She said playfully. He was surprised by her. Indeed she was learning everything from him. His teasing way, his playful remarks also counts on this.

God!! How much he is living all this.

He was admiring her when she pushed him and run away from his clutch. He could hear her giggling, he chuckles rubbing the back of her neck. He starts getting ready after his one failed attempt.