34. love and Anger

Unedited.

Samaira looked at his arm, his white shirt which has turned red with blood oozing out, she looked back at him with worried eyes. He didn't say anything or he was thinking about what to say to her.

"You are....hurt..." Samaira whispered in horror. It was was blood patching growing slowly.

"Ahh....No, it's just some scratch..." Abhimaan said shrugged off casually. He knows it's not something to ignore.

In the morning when he was coming out of the airport, he met with a small accident hurting his arm. He got some stitches there, he perfectly bandages the wound and was on painkillers.

"No Abhimaan, it's not just scratch....Im not blind..." She stuttered. How can she didn't realize this all the while???

"Let me check it, ...." She pushed his sleeves a little and gasped on seeing the bandage with blood there. He hissed in pain a little when he did some movement but ignored it.

"What...is..is this??" She looked at him. He was hurt all this time and didn't even show once.

Her heartbeat got faster with the thought of him hurt. This could be huge, and painful. Before he could reply she interrupt in the middle.

"Take off your shirt.." She said without hesitation. He upped his brow in surprise.

"Are you really want me to take this off??? Here..." He asked coming closer to her. Samaira looked at him with a different emotion. Is this man crazy??

She is getting worried here for him and he wants to get romantic......Seriously..

"It's..not..not what you think....Please Abhimaan, let me check it." Samaira said pleading to him. He can feel her care and love in her eyes for him, but he doesn't want her to get worried that's why he asked doctors to hide it completely and took strong painkillers which now getting weak slowly.

He slowly opened his buttons, and Samaira saw his well-toned chest standing extremely close to him. She moved her eyes away for some time....She licked her lips. Abhimaan saw her nervousness, he chuckles at her shy behaviour.

"I can't move my sleeves, you have to help me..." He said, she looked at him. She thought for a movement before doing something.

"This is how you are going to help me....." He said playfully. She took a long breath before holding his shirt. Slowly she helped him to remove his shirt. Then her eyes instantly fall on the huge bandage on his right arm, maybe the wound was not covered completely that's why there was blood.

"You said this a scratch..." She accused him of lying to her or taking his health carelessly. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing come out, he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"It was just a small accident, ...nothing to worry about. See, I already met the doctor and got medicines also.." He replied to her. Her fresh-turned pale knowing the pain he must be going through. She knows he is hiding this behind his strong personality.

"Acc...accident....Oh, God....Abhimaan.." She stammered, her eyes felt warm tears but she blinked back them immediately. He saw changing expressions, he didn't want her to get worried but still he is making her upset.

"Listen Samaira, it's nothing....trust me, it's just some stitches...and.." He got interrupted by her sudden voice.

"Stitches....you got stitches, and you are saying it's normal.....Are you out of your mind??? It could get an infection in this state...it could get worse..."  She literally yelled at him. For the first time, she has raised her voice in front of him. It was always out of respect or fear..she never dared to go oppose him but now, she couldn't hold herself.