54. Game over

Fun fact about the story

I got this plot 2 years back when I was writing my other story and I was totally in writing. I got the title first, "The Replaced Bride". It was intrigued me and then I made the full plot.

First, it was supposed to be a dark story, which has an arrogant and badass male lead, because I had not written anything like that. But, then my writing plan got to a halt with my studies and work and this plot got shifted to my draft.

Now, in April 2020 due to the heavy boredom of lockdown, I thought to give it a chance again. Then, I plotted it again with a new and fresh mind and the story got completely changed.

This time I was more interested in creating a sweet and cute type of love story with a realistic touch, where problems and differences are going to be more real in our life.

And now as we have completed 500k more views, I can say that this decision was right😄. I enjoyed a lot of writing about Abhimaan and Samaira's love journey and the most important was meeting so many new and important friends. 😍😍😄😄

So, Thanks to everyone. We are 500k now,🤩😎😎😊
....

Abhimaan entered the cabin with Sagar and they nodded to the person present there. There was an attached hall, where a live program was going to start anytime. It was a very valuable live talk show for celebrities and other personalities.

"Abhi, you sit there. Don't make yourself more tired." Sagar said to Abhimaan as his leg need to be in rest, still. Doctors have allowed him to walk but he shouldn't exhaust himself much.

Abhimaan is lucky to have him as his friend in his life. He cares for him. He got really scared when he saw him lying on the hospital bed and groaning in pain. He always came to him just in one call.

And so is Abhiman for Sagar, both are always there for each other in any situation, if anyone of them is in any problem they don't care about what important work they are doing, they will immediately rush to help each other leaving their work behind.

They are brothers for life.

"Why are you all behaving like I'm some old man." Abhimaan snapped at him. He is fed up with all continuous orders.

Don't walk, Abhimaan.

Eat this, not this.

Medicine then exercise.

God!!

"You should have thought about it before jumping in front of that damn truck," Sagar said back to him with the same arrogance as him. Hell, he is still angry at him for his careless behaviour. Though it was not his fault still sometimes our care and love for someone made us unreasonable.

"You think I purposely did that, Man you don't know the pain I felt all those times," Abhimaan said to him. Sagar ignored him, making him angrier.

"Huh, you got what you deserved," Sagar said to him. He was one of the people who were hell scared for his life and now he is arguing with him. Abhimaan also knows he is just saying this to continue their argument, no one wants to drop and losing it. Typical friends, fighting over nonsense

"If you said one more word then I'm going to throw you out of that glass window and then you will get more broken bones than mine." Abhimaan scoffed at him, with attitude.

"Oh Really, then what will you say to your sweet wife," Sagar smirked at him. Abhimaan got quite looking away. Samaira's sweet face came in front of him looking at him with her innocent eyes.