47. Cheater??

They came out of their house holding each other's hands. There his driver was waiting for them with his black Mercedes, he opened the door of the back seat for her, she settled down. He turned around to go for his seat when his driver came in front of him holding an envelope in his hand.

"Sir, this is for Mam."

"What is this?" Abhimaan asked him taking the envelope in his hand.

"I don't know, a man came and said to deliver this to Mrs Rajvansh."

"Hmm. Okay" Saying this Abhimaan got settled beside Samaira on the back seat. She smiled at him. Soon driver starts their ride towards their destination.

"This is for you, someone delivered just now," Abhimaan said showing the envelope to Samaira. He didn't open it, as it's her. Samaira frowned, with the thought of who sent this.

"What is this??" Samaira said and opened it but Abhimaan took it from her and put this into his coat pocket.

"Not now, this is our time," Abhimaan said to her. He didn't want to waste a single second with her. She smiled and nodded. She put her head on her shoulder, felt delighted and excited thinking about the surprise she has planned for him.

Always it's him, who did something for her or surprises her with gifts or other things but she has planned something for him. And she knows, he is going to love it.

As the place was coming near, her heartbeat started picking up its pace. Fear started creeping ing inside her. Fear of being in a crowd. Fear of being judged by the piercing gaze of people. She is not a social or outspoken person. She doesn't want to create any awkward scene here.

"Don't worry, I'm here. Just keep your beautiful smile on." Abhimaan sensed her nervousness and it's very usual to feel this way.

She nodded at him and took a long breath. He came out of the car from his side, walking like an arrogant king of the place. He came to the other side and opened the door for her. He forwards his hand for her, she could see the sparkling of the camera from his behind. Seeing her nervous, he gave her an assuring smile that he is here with her side.

She felt getting relaxed when she holds his hand and came out with him.

She did as he said, she looked around with a confident and positive smile on her face. Both walked together, matching each other in every aspect. He felt proud of seeing his so graceful wife.

"That was scary" she mumbled to him, after crossing the paparazzi. He chuckled.

"But you did the best, baby." He replied holding her waist. She blushed a little.

"I practised for that." She told him how she was practising all this alone. He didn't know that. He raised his eyebrows at her.

"Really? But that was not needed." Abhimaan said.

"It was. I can't let you down in anything." She replied looking down for a brief moment. He was amazed by her efforts. She always did something to amaze him. She didn't need any practice, she is perfect in everything.

"I only want you the way you are. God!! You are looking ravishing, how will I control myself tonight, because every man will drool over you." He said standing too close to her.

"There is nothing like that, at the party, every woman will be far far better and of a high class than me." She said twisting her lips. She doesn't need extra fake compliments.

"Ohh my innocent wife, you don't know the effect you have on a man. Be on my side every moment, don't leave my side and don't drink anything from anyone except Sagar." He ordered her.