53. Finding the Solence again

"I love you, Abhimaan"

Her words made his heart skipped a beat. It's not like he doesn't know this, obviously, he has seen these in her eyes and in her actions.

Her eyes told him and made him believe in her and their relationship. Her beautiful eyes. But, hearing from her made him happy, and excited.

"What?" He whispered.

She looked up into his eyes, his eyes were twinkling making her soul found her peace again. She smiled.

"What...what?" She asked him, absolutely knowing what he is asking but today she
is in the mood to play with him.

"What did you just said?" He asked her. She blinked innocently faking not to understand what he was saying.

"I don't remember, What did I say...?" She said.

"Samaira, don't lie...you just said something." He pressured her. She chuckles but pressed her lips tightly.

"I'm not lying, I must have said anything not important." She shrugged off.

"How could you say is not important, " He yelled in shock.

"Samaira, I'm telling you. I'm very serious right now, just admit that you said 'I love you to me." He said to her. He was literally ordering her to say I love you to him. His action and reaction made her laugh. She burst into laughter in front of him.

"You are so funny, Abhimaan. Look at your face." She said still holding her stomach. He realized she was faking all this time. He twisted his lip and sat quietly on the bed.

She got silent seeing him quiet. She shifted near him and holds his hand. He pulled his hand back, then she holds him tightly again. He stopped but didn't look at her. She smiled seeing his cute, angry face. She couldn't control herself and pulled his cheeks making him look at her.

"You are looking so cute, Abhimaan baby..." And then she bites her lower lip when the last slipped from her mouth, and the table has turned suddenly when he looked at her mischievously.

"Really?" He said scooping her in his arms by her waist.

"Umm, yeah...you were looking cute." She said slowly averting her lashes from his intense and darkened gaze.

"Cute....seriously Samaira, that more suits on you." He said back to her.

"No, Many times you are cute to me also. I just don't say it loud." She replied to him, fidgeting with her fingers to hide her face which is turning red due to shyness.

"You take that adjective, I'm happier with the other one, baby." He said near her ear making her shiver.

"I can't tell you, how much I have missed you. He whispered. She looked up and felt the desperation in his voice, saw the immense love in his eyes for her.

" Abhimaan, " She said.

"Yes Samaira" He replied. She took a long breath, still deeply looking into his eyes. She is ready for everything, she is ready to give him the same love as he gave her.

"I love you."

"I love you, very much."

Her confession. Straight. Confident.

A smile broke on his lips. A real one that was soothing her heart also.

"I love you too, Samaira." He joined their foreheads. She closed her eyes, with a smile. Finally, both find their peace and their home in each other.