Teaser

A teaser gift for completing 200k views of this story and also I have completed 1k followers on Wattpad.🥰😇😇😎😆❤❤

It was experiment work, just to keep me busy in the lockdown period. But, it turned out to my best it now., 💕💕💕

All your support and love, Thank you. Next speech on 300k..._😆😆🙈

Warning alert, not a happy teaser. A glimpse of the twist in the upcoming chapters.

.........

Samaira took small trembling steps inside the darkroom, their room. She found him sitting on the couch, drinking his drink with broken bottles and other stuff scattered around the whole room. She found the flowers, which he admired brought by her, was already crushed, looks dead.

Her eyes brimmed with many painful tears seeing his state, all because of her. He looked so hurt and angry at the same point.

"Don't…."

She heard his dangerous voice and her body instantly got stopped. She doesn't felt the softness anymore, in his voice for her like always.

"Let…let me explain, please…Abhimaan" she stammered.

"Dare you to say my name from your filthy mouth, .…" he screamed at her, a sob escaped from her lips, seeing his red eyes, as he throws his glass on the floor. She didn't see the love she always saw. She saw something else, which she never wanted to see ever.

She can't let that happen. She can't get anything or anyone to ruin her relationship. She will always fight for her love.

She took some steps confidently towards him, with the confidence that he would listen to her. She raised her hand to hold his, and she couldn't believe when he pushed her hard, So she falls down.

She couldn't believe what just happened, nor did he.

"Once a cheater, always a cheater." He said with a venomful voice. Still, she could feel his hurt and pain. But he was able to see and read her eyes today.

She couldn't believe, what just happened.

She looked up to him with her shocked and wet eyes, still sitting on the floor. He turned away from her. His heart hurts seeing her tears. He tightened his fist, still feeling this for her, when she has just played with him, with his feelings.

"Get lost from my sight and my house, right now." He announced to her. A traitor tear escaped from his eye also. He blinked and remembered what she has done to him.

He has seen the sweet of him till now, he is still holding himself to turn the worst to her. Because he still loves her.

"You will regret, playing with me..." He said scaring her to death.
........

What just happened here??

Nervous....excited....or scared😢😢

What she has done that has broken his heart. Or there is some other side of the story to know...., 😯😯😯

But Can we see them like this??

Share your views and don't kill me too....🤣🤣