19. Kiss of love

He held Samaira, pressing her face into his chest to protect her against the media covering them

He held Samaira, pressing her face into his chest to protect her against the media covering them. Media came to cover the college program but the news of the country's most eligible bachelor being married was worth more coverage. 

Also, the incident that happened inside one of the best medical colleges couldn't be ignored.

The crowd terrified Samaira more. She was feeling more humiliated but his protective arms were giving her strength - she needed it right now.

"Sir, when did the wedding take place?"

"Who's your wife?"

"Was it your wife who got harassed today?"

He gritted his teeth hearing all the rubbish questions they were asking him. He tightened his hold around her when he felt her body shudder.

Media people were waiting for them like animals attacking their prey - the moment he stepped out.

Abhimaan clenched hard on seeing them, but he needed to take Samaira away from that place first. He would deal with them later. His bodyguards surrounded them and took them safely to the car. 

His hand covered her face so that paparazzi couldn't get a glimpse of her face. The moment they were outside the campus, he turned a little and glared at the reporters threateningly to shut their mouth from asking rubbish questions.

He carefully made her sit on the passenger seat, closed the door and walked to the driver seat. He signalled his guards to take care of the unfinished business there.

He started the engine and drove fast after glancing towards her. She was not in her senses, he could see this.

Her face was down, sobbing. Her fingers were clutching his coat in a death grip. Her face was pale, had lost its shine, and was drenched with tears. Her left cheek carried deep finger marks caused by Mishra's slap.

His blood boiled seeing that. He held the steering wheel tightly. He stopped the car suddenly and came out leaving her alone.

He was breathing fast. His mind was raging in anger. He did not know how to stop himself from doing something wrong. He ran his fingers roughly in his hairs.

He mentally thanked his client for calling him during the function. He had come out to attend the call and was looking for a quiet, isolated place when he heard someone screaming.

And the moment he saw her tear stuck and wounded face he froze at his place. His eyes went wide and turned red with instant rage. 

He slammed his fist on the windscreen of his car, remembering the look he saw on her face when he found her.

Hurt.

Scared.

His heart ached.

That bastard was hovering over her with his filthy hands touching her body. The humiliation and trauma she had gone through - no one can comprehend that fully.