8. Outburst

New readers, old readers, active and silent....thankyou to everyone. For giving your valuable time and response to this story.

Your support made me continue with the story.

Do share this with your friends, so I can do more frequent updates.
....

Breakfast is almost ready, you go and set the table?" Samaira asked one of the maids. 

She woke up earlier than usual and fresh and up not wanting to face him again. Being in the same room with him was torture for both of them. 

Both were avoiding each other. He slept on the bed and Samaira on the couch to keep her distance. He also didn't pay any heed to her. 

"After all, it's my room and She disturbed everything." With this thought, he slept soundlessly.

Samaira went to the dining table, where everyone was present even Abhimaan. 

She glanced at him for a microsecond and served tea and breakfast to them. 

"You too sit with us, we will serve ourselves." It was Gautam who spoke, breaking her thoughts. Every day she ate with them. But, today she didn't want to. 

Being in the same room with him was already enough for her. 

He didn't say anything, didn’t even look up towards her. He poured himself his coffee, avoiding her. 

She felt bad.

"Dadaji, I made this fruit salad with almonds for you. It has less sugar and it's good for diabetes." Samaira said. Arunima told her about his health issues. His high blood pressure fluctuation and diabetes were the most that troubled him. 

Indrajeet gladly ate whatever she gave. 

Abhimaan watched this with shock, it was very difficult to order his granddad. But then, he shrugged it off saying it's all part of her drama to win them. 

"Abhi, eat these pancakes. Samaira made them." Arunima said happily looking towards her. 

Samaira suddenly felt self-conscious.

"No, I'm good with scrambled eggs and toast." He replied not wanting further discussion on breakfast now. 

Arunima also didn't force him. Everyone could sense the tension on the dining table. 

Abhimaan didn't want to come down in the first place but knowing his mother, he came. Part of his decision was also because he needed to announce his plan to them.

"I'm going to Bangalore tomorrow, Mom please pack my clothes and other things." He asked his shocked mother. 

"You have just returned, and now you are going away. Why are you going?" Arunima asked. 

"Mom, if you're forgetting then let me remind you, I'm a businessman. I can't sit at home and enjoy the holidays." He said keeping his coffee aside. 

Mom just wants me to sit beside her at home and gossip with her over tea. He grumbled inwards.

"He is right, he needs to go there to look after our branch. It's just been a year since we started our business there. Someone has to live there to give it more time." Gautam said, trying to coerce his wife. 

Samaira was just listening to them talk, feeling as if she were intruding on something personal.

He is leaving again. That's good for me, right?