29. Clossness

Unedited

Time seems to be get frozen for both of them. Looking into each other's eyes with purity, care and hidden love was there for each other.

"Goodness, your smell is so soothing." Saying that he nuzzled his face in her neck making her gasp.

He mummbled, inhaling in her neck. Her heart started drumming in her chest loudly. Heat instantly flared in her body.

"Who...what...ar..e...are you...d..doing??" She stuttered, her hand fisted on her side.

"Inhaling your scent..." He whispered and placed a soft kiss on her neck, making her shudder. Goosebumps erupted on her body.

"Pl..please...S..stop..." She said. Her body were trembling.

"Why??" He said kissing her ear and pressing her body more into him. He suddenly starts nuzzling her shoulder making her breath ragged.

"Abbhi....Abhimaan...." He head shot up. He looked deep into her eyes by showing desires.

"I like it when calls my name...It sounds sexy." He gripped her waist more tightly and brought his face closer to her. She gasped as she felt something hard poking her lower abdomen. An unknown sensation quivered in her body making her giddy.

"It's not...not...right...Stop..."

"I don't think so..." He groaned pulling her more closer to him. She bet now he could feel her loudly thumping heart because she could also feel his heartbeat as their chests were pressed against each other.

How could he say this so casually?

When im feeling so hard, even for breathing right now.

"Am I really making you uncomfortable??" He asked her in a serious tone. He doesn't want to ever force her in anything. He will always respect her choice.

It took some time to her for register his words in her mind. And she thought about it. Is She uncomfortable???

He asked out of the blue, making her come back out of her dreamland. She looked into his eyes to see he was staring at her like he wanted to read her by her expressions. Heat instantly pooled up on bee cheeks.

Embarrassed about what to answer. She wiggled to run away. She slipped out of his grip and tried to run away but one tug on her wrist brought her back to her same position.thats is pressed a hint his chest with his hand around her waist.

"Where are you running to?? You think you can evade from my grip without answering my question?" He cupped her chin with his other hand making her look into his eyes.

"Answer me Samaira, Am I making you uncomfortable??" He asked again with his hard tone. She felt it instantly.

She shook her head like an obedient child who is standing in front of her teacher. His eyes got relaxed.

"I think I have to make you learn to use your mouth more often, you seem to not like it." He said lowing his gaze. She widens her eyes feeling his intense gaze on her dry lips.

"No...It's not...like this." She said hurriedly. He smirked. She is so cute. So innocent. What am I going to do with her??

"Now, Answer my question in words. If I ever made you uncomfortable then tell me. " He said touching her forehead. Her hands came to his chest by automatic action.

She was directly looking into his eyes. Her mind went to some previous matters, where he apologized for kissing her. Now and then....both time he is asking her constant first, he is giving her feelings priority but still everything has changed. The words, the feelings and the concern and meaning behind the words.