39. Moments

Hello, What's up??

Abhimaan says " So, you must be happy now, Room...room...same room...😍😍😆😉"

....

He pulls the breaks of his car in front of her college and looked at her on the passenger seat. She took a glance at the huge building of her college before looking at him.

"I'll be busy with work. So, Your driver will pick you at noon." He told her, She nodded.

After their sweet romance in the morning, they enjoyed their breakfast together and he insisted to drop her. As he doesn't want to lose any chance to be with her. Same with her also. They have a sweet smile on their face and a warm feeling in their hearts.

Both were at the initial phase of their changing feelings for each other, they wanted to spend their time together but their life has more priorities also.

But with their little confession last night, something has surely changed between them. There is a kind of comfort and feeling of 'rights' on each other is here.

No one has to justify their actions, after all, they are husband and wife.

"It's okay, I understand..." She replied to him with her sweet voice. She can come by herself also, he knows this but still, these little efforts made the relation more beautiful and always living.

"Now don't be late, Go..." He smiled at her always understanding nature, he gave a light peck on her cute nose. She closed her eyes to feel his closeness.

She tightens her hold on her bag, he got confused when she didn't make any move. He can feel some hesitation in her behaviour.

Is she want something??

"You want to say something??" He asked her. She shook her head immediately. He shrugged off casually.

"Umm, Abhimaan.." She called him, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Yes, Samaira..." He replied making her more nervous. Maybe I should drop this?? She thought.

"Umm...See, we have a nice cafe there.." She shows something on her right with her hand, he turns his head thinking why she is showing him this. If she wants to go out then they can go anymore, why this small, casual type place that to near her college.

Is she going to neglect her classes??

No, that's not good.

"Samaira..." Before he could complete his sentence, he felt her soft lips on his left cheek making him stiff for a second.

This was not like their first time, but her initiation is obviously very rare. That's why she was getting nervous. He saw her looking down trying to hide her pink cheeks. He can see a shy tiny smile on her lips.

Always he showed his love and affection. She hardly did that's why she wanted to show how much she care about him. And she equally wants him to.

It was just a small peck on the cheek and she is behaving this nervous, how will she react when he will do much more stuff with her. Just the thought was making him crazy and excited.

"That's different, ..but I like the courage you just showed and you need a reward too, Right??" He said shifting to her. She looked up and saw his naughty smirk.

She understood him when he gazed towards her lips, she puts her palm over her mouth and shook her face.

"No Abbimaan, this is my college..." She said with horror. He chuckles at her action.