38. My wife

"I Like you, Abhimaan."

These words were ringing in his ears, he couldn't believe what he has just heard. He got stunt from her sudden confession.

This is not how he planned it to be.

She kept on looking at him for some moments. Her confidence was fading by the passing time. Her heart got scared with the mare thought of his rejection. Her mind filled with conflicts that maybe she shouldn't have said this.

But her heart was determined by what she has just found and confessed. She has no regrets, whatever will be his reaction, his answer, she is ready to face it.

"Abhimaan....." She gained her coverage to call him.

"How could you??" He said. His words were calm, full of shock but enough to make her heart pained. Her eyes got filled with warm tears. She blinked her lashes to hide them. She couldn't take this, she wanted to run to her room and hide herself. She took some steps back and turned to go.

Abhimaan grabbed her elbow and pulled her to close himself. Her chest bumped with him, he holds her waists tightly. She gasped with his sudden action, she upped her wet lashes to meet with her angry one. He is angry.

She felt like crying on herself.

"How many times I have to remind you...Not. to. run. away from the middle of our conversation. Huh..." He hissed in anger. She felt her heartbeat rises to see his eyes.

"I...No.." She stammered. Back to square again.

Why you always want to run away from me?

"If you ever try to run away or leave me...ever, I'll put this world on fire and.....I'll kill myself too....because I can't hurt you.." He poured out his insecurities in the form of anger. He was shocked by her confession and happy at the same time but before he could react, he saw the sadness in her eyes, fresh tears which she was trying to hide.

His mind got confused...Is she regretting of she has just said??

And she turned away, it was like a final blow for him. He felt like she was leaving him, running away from him like always. But, now he can't lose her. Not now...Not ever.

He wants her. He Needs her.

"Abhimaan, I told you...Not to use this word..." Samaira said fisting his shirt in her hand. Some tears fall from her cheeks, he watched them. His eyes soften on this. She was angry too with him.

"Samaira.." He said but she interrupts him.

"No Samaira anymore, you always do this....you do not listen to me....you don't care about me...." She kept on saying directly looking into his eyes. His life matters more than anything to her.

"Shhhh, quiet now. Not a single word." He palmed her cheeks and whipped her tears. He kissed her both eyes with love. She does as he ordered. She got silenced, but still angry with him.

He made her sit on the dining table and stand in front of her. She looked away wiping her tears from the back of her hands. He wanted to look into her eyes before saying something.

" Now, listen to me very carefully.." He got cut by her again. How many times she is going to stop me tonight?

"I always listen to you but you don't.." She accused him with annoyance with some hidden rights to claim on him.

He smiled the way she complains. My cute innocent wife.

"I know...baby..." He rubbed his thumb little on her soft cheek. She instantly got melt on his husky voice. Then, his face got serious.