37. First date

Unedited.

Samaira rushed into the bathroom after locking the door, She jumped in excitement. She was laughing like a madwoman.

The day became more special for her with him around her. As he said, he was with her all day since morning. Now it's evening, So he asked her to get ready for their date. She was having the feeling that this night would be special with him because she was going on a Date with Abhimaan, her husband. She had never gone on a date before.

She doesn't know what this night would be like, she doesn't know how will this night will end. But, she was so, so excited and happy.

She thought to took a warm bath to relax her muscles. She closed her eyes and felt relaxed immediately. She lay in the bathtub for almost half an hour and after that, she showered and washes her hair.  She came down wearing a bathrobe.

She stood in front of her closet to think about the dress. She wanted to get ready, she wanted to do some efforts today for him, because she wanted to look good for him.

After debating for 10 minutes, she chooses a white dress, ankle-length with a small slit at the sides. The dress was not much revealing according to his wish. She remembered how he didn't like her dress last time. She chuckled at his childness. But she has no issues. She loved this dress also.

She wears her dress with a long golden chain to match that

She wears her dress with a long golden chain to match that. She put some makeup also, eyeliner, nude eye shadow and lipstick. She left her long, straight hairs open as she likes.
She wears heels with the dress, she generally prefers flats but tonight is special. She will do anything to make it more special.

She looked at herself in the mirror and got satisfied with her efforts. Will he notice my efforts?? She wounders. She smiled confidently before coming out of her room but the scene was totally different in the other room.

Abhimaan is walking back and forth in his room while scrolling down something on his phone.

What to do on a date?

How to behave on a date??

What should I order on a first date?

Places for a special date??

"Damn, this google...not even a single proper answer..." He throws his phone on the bed in frustration. He was showing all cool in front of Samaira but from inside, he is getting nervous.

He had never gone on a proper date before, he never had the time and was not even interested in all these things. He had some nightstands, but everything was meaningless and this is fucking special and important.

He doesn't want to do any mistakes. He wanted to make it memorable for her. He groaned and called Sagar, The lover man.

"Where should I take Samaira for dinner??" He asked directly. He doesn't have time for pleasantries.