36. Unusual birthday

Abhimaan and your writer both are sorry for making you wait. And Abhimaan is also angry with you all, he is noticing that you are not voting....why???

Let me tell you, he is a very angry man....I have to calm down him everytime. So...vote and comments for him🤣🤣

Keep reading.

......

Abhimaan strode confidently, authoritatively, and dominantly in his office building. He was totally in the mood to show Natasha her place. He didn't pay attention to the receptionist and another employee is who was ogling him. He reached the fifth floor, where he has to go.

"So, finally I got the chance to meet The Abhimaan Rajvansh." Natasha said in a sarcastic remark, sitting on a chair.

"You made me wait a lot, always....But I like it..always.." She smirked.

"Well, what can I say?? I thought you forgot who Abhimaan Rajvansh is. So I personally came to remind you." He said arrogantly as he sat on his chair places in front of his desk.

"So what made you come here suddenly?? Ms Sinha." He asked her. He already knows the reason.

"You already know this...but you don't have to do this. You can simply call me if you were dying to meet me....." She said laughing at her joke. He fisted his knuckles seeing her face.

"Not even in your dreams, You can't get what you want here...And Now you have even lost Sagar, ...." Abhimaan smirked at her. Her smiles vanished hearing his comment.

Sagar has been maintaining some distance from her for the last 1 month. First, she waited for him to come like always but he didn't. So, she tried to contact him but everytime, but he shut her off.

"He can't live without me. I will get him anytime I want, He is my bank after all..." She said with no regrets.

Abhimaan felt like throwing her out of his sight right now. But he has to tolerate her for some more minutes.

"So now the point is...Why you have stopped my payments??" She came to her point for what she was here.

"What payments??? We don't have any deal signed together." He replied casually, mentally smirking at her tensed face.

"Are you forgetting about our hotel project??? I'm your model and you need to pay my checks..." She said but her words are going to affect him. He laughed evilly at her drained face.

"I didn't sign that officially, it was just because you were emotionally using Sagar...but anymore...." He said keeping his elbows on the glass desk.

Then the realization hits her. She never signed the new project with the company yet. It was always Sagar, who handled all of this. She gets the money and privileges on time.

That Useless Sagar...She groaned in mind.

"You can't do this...It is just my 10 minutes work to get Sagar under my magic again, he is also the owner...I will make him to break every relation with you. Don't forget I'm his love. I know how to grab him around my finger." She yelled in frustration. This project and this company's name is very important for her. She needs this at every cost.

She cant lose all this. Only because of this, She was manipulating Sagar in her love and attraction. And poor soul thought, it was love...and someday she will also love him as he does.

That's it. Abhimaan couldn't take more of her nonsense about Sagar. He has always known her true colour but he always controlled himself because of his dumb friend but not anymore. He has to remove this person from his company and his friend's life by himself.