27. Way towards Acceptance

Unedited

Hello, Hey....whats up??

How are you all doing?? Be safe in this situation and keep reading my story and others also.😉😉

Thanks again❤❤ my Glitters💕💕

It was the most embarrassing moment of Samaira's life. She just caught by her own husband while she was gawking at him. All she wanted that moment was earth to swallow her or hide her. Her warm and red cheeks were openly telling her inner story to him.

He smiles seeing this effect. She also having something in her heart like me. That's good.

"Here....take this" He said turning his laptop to her. She looked towards laptop first than to him again. She licked her dry lips before walking to him.

She found him smirking to her. She felt more awkward. She instantly felt to run away from his intense gaze.

She took a long breath to get her heartbeat normal or he will surely hear that too. She mentally rolled her eyes on herself.

She took the laptop, looks at the screen...it was locked. She looked at him hesitantly.

"Umm...it...its locked. Your password...." She put it back to him and backed little to give him privacy.

"Ohh....Arunima1Gautam.." He replied still sitting casually on his chair.

"Huhh.." She looked at him with confusion.

"My password is Arunima1Gautam, type it.." He forces his words again. She wide opens her mouth when she realized his meaning. He shares his private thing to her. Why?

We only share our passwords with our trusty person. And his laptop must have so many important and confidential documents about his company.

Is that mean he trusts her??

She smiled a little while typing the buttons. He has put his password on the name of his parents. That's cute. He is cute.

She typed the password and his screen shows the picture of his family. With his parents sitting on the couch with his Grandfather in the middle and he was sitting down with a very wide and sweet smile. A complete family picture. She smiled watching their smiling face.

"What happened??" He asked watching a sweet smile on her lips.

"They are the best peoples in the world. A complete family photo looks good." She replied still her eyes were on the screen.
He too smiled thinking about his family.

Yes, they are best and his life also.

"Of course, they are...but the picture is not perfect yet." He said looking at her glowing face. She upped her brows in confusion, for her everything looks perfect.

He was directly looking at her like indicating something towards her. She felt her heart skipped a beat when she understood his hidden gesture. She felt good, amused and pleased. Just a word and it felt like the world to her.

She is his family. Really???

Is he seriously meaning this or I'm getting it wrong?? No, it can't be true. I can't be so blessed.

Her smile dropped, he noticed this. She looked away and saw a couch present there. She walked to it and placed her belonging there. She herself got seated and starts doing her work.

All the while she could feel his eyes on her. She didn't even once look up to him, she was completely trying to avoid his gaze. Already it was very difficult for her to be in the same room with him. But he didn't divert his gaze from her, he was timely looking at her.