46. All yours

Samaira entered her house and got surprised to see Sagar with Abhimaan, he was hugging Abhimaan with a broad smile on his face.

"I'm so happy for you, you really deserve this."

She heard Sagar saying to Abhimaan. She noticed so many flowers and cards around the table and on the couch. She found Abhimaan's eyes on her and his smiling face turned to a serious one again.

Sagar looked at Samaira and came to her all smiling, she too smiled back to him.

She is giving him a smile but not me. Abhimaan said in mind.

"You came on the correct time, Samaira," Sagar said to her. She looked around the things and his excitement was making her curious also.

"What happened and what's all this?? She asked him.

"Your husband has won the award of the best businessman of the year. It is so great...Right??" Sagar announced to her in his loud voice. His voice was clearly showing his happiness for his friend.

Samaira smiled, gasped and instantly looked towards Abhimaan. He felt his heart beating when she smiled at him after nearly a weak.

Before she could even blink she was engulfed into a tight hug from him and a loud squealing sound reached her ears.

"Oh My God!! Really, " She exclaimed. She took some steps to him but Sagar stopped him, her smile dropped a little. Abhimaan groaned at his idiot friend.

"Obviously, you know what...he is one of the youngest men to achieve this for the second time in a row," Sagar informed more, holding her hand. She kept on hearing her restlessly.

How much she wanted to go and congratulate him at this moment? It's his hard work. He deserves this. He worked day and night without caring about the time, sleep and hunger. She has seen him like that. And She was really proud of him.

He really rules the business words taking the legacy of his father and Grandfather on his shoulder.

"Sagar, you must have a lot of work for tomorrow. I think you should be getting out of my house now.." Abhimaan said to him in his as usual irritating voice. Oh, this man exactly knows, how to be always grumpy.

"Fine, I'm going. I know you want some alone time with your wife." Sagar replied to him, Samaira felt her cheeks get their warmth back.

"Please give him some dose, he is behaving like this from a weak. Okay....and see you both at the party." Saying he left hurriedly. He has a lot of things to handle for tomorrow's party and first, he needs to share this Ritika also.

Party, ...Samaira thought in mind.

After Sagar's departure, the situation turned like before. She looked at him wanted to say something to him, congratulate him but she could not collect her strength back after their cold behaviour. Abhimaan was waiting for her. He wanted her to say something.

Everyone has wished him. His partners, friends, even his family called him immediately when news got viral around them. He sighed in defeat, shaking his head.

It does not matter to her. He looked down.

"Congratulations, Abhimaan. You deserve all of this."

He snapped towards her, hearing her sweet and soft voice. She has a small smile on her lips and her eyes were also shining for him.

He couldn't react much, he was happy and surprised also. He took some steps towards her. She could feel her palms getting sweaty all over again by his intense gaze and full of emotions. His cell buzzed to interrupt them. He checked it was his Granddad. He can't miss that.