relaxare

Jean gave a look at her talent, "Are you sure you're having enough sleep?" She frowns lightly noticing the dark circles on Venti's face.

"Oh.." Venti gave a sheepish laugh, "I think I tire myself a bit that my body isn't that relaxed." He explains briefly. "I guess it's making me hard to sleep comfortably.."

Jean gave a thought, "Is it maybe because of your sudden debut? Your body isn't used to it."

The artist nodded, "Haha, I think so too."

"I'll see if I can get a place for you to relax at your off time." Jean told. "I guess I'll ask some way from Lisa."

Venti peaks on Jean's schedule list, "When's my off time again?" He asks.

Jean flips through the paper, "You're free this weekend.. tomorrow," She points to a section, "After the recording you're free."

"Alright!" Venti enthusiastically cheers, "I'll look forward to your suggestion then!"

"Work hard and don't slack off!" Jean lastly warns before the new uprising artist went to his next job.

/

Xiao perks up from the place, "Is something wrong?" He asked noticing the troubled look Ganyu gave.

"Oh! Xiao." Ganyu looked at him and gave a tired sigh. "A friend of my friend wanted to book for tomorrow but we're all full.." She told, "But that person himself isn't available on another day since he is busy."

"Tomorrow?" He recalls how his holiday is at that time.

"Yea, it's a bit hard to turn it down so I'm trying to see if anyone can attend him." Ganyu said.

"Then I'll do it." Xiao exclaims. "I have a holiday right? If it's just one I don't mind."

Ganyu gasps happily, "Really? Sorry to trouble you Xiao,"

Xiao nodded, "Just let me know the time and I'll be here."

"Thank you! I'll see if I can give you another holiday time then!"

"Alright. I'll go back now."

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"How about a massage?"

Jean hums, "Massage huh? It will do help in relaxing."

"Espescially if you're handled with a proffessional one, it will greatly be relaxing! Like you know, Zhongli's Massage's."

"Oh right! Last time Ningguang went there and appearantly we need to do appointment, but thanks to Ganyu we managed to get a spot!"

"Should we get you a spot too Jean?"

"That would be very helpful for me. Thank you for the advice and offer." Jean replied to the phone.

"No probs! I'll give you Ganyu's number. Let's meet up sometime then!"

"Yes, thank you Lisa. I'll contact you again soon."

Jean closed the call and looks at the studio. "Although he is a bit troublesome he deserves some rest." She quietly mumbled, looking at the number she got from Lisa.