Our Little Secret (AiStars)

(0)

"Yume, can you get more strawberries?" Masaru Nijino, the father of Yume Nijino asked with a smile.

The said girl, who have blond hair with red ombre at the end smiled, "Sure dad!" She reply and pick up a tote bag.

"Ah, get these too, Yume." The mother, Kyoko Nijino told, handing a paper in the process.

"Okay! I'll be back soon." Yume replies with a bright smile, before she took off.

Her mother then puts her arm on her cheek, "I'm glad she's still cheerful." She smiled softly.

Ths father come closer and hug her wife, "That's right. I hope she's not too depressed." He also smile.

☆☆☆

The blond girl skipped happily in the street, greeting back every greetings that are thrown to her.

"Oh? Are you on holiday today, Yume-chan?" One of the street's shop's attendance asked.

"Ah yes! The test has just finished so we're on holidays now." The girl reply with a smile.

She then stopped at the fruit's shop. "Good morning, Yume-chan! What do you need for today?" The attendance asked.

"I need... umm.." Yume took out the paper her mother gave. "Oh! Same as usual please!" She smiled and folded back the paper, and put it back to her pocket.

The attendance smiled, "Okay." And she started to put various of fruits into the bag.

The blond then hummed as she waits. Looking at a big tv which has the S4's commercial. She daydreamed as she admired the S4 very much.

Before, she had once watched the S4's live, being invited by one of her friend Koharu Nanakura. They aren't so close but somehow Koharu invited her to go with her since she got two tickets.

Yume gladly accepted, I mean who wouldn't!? Free live ticket? Of the top idol!? And so they went together. Then not so long, Koharu informed the blonde about Yotsuboshi Gakuen opening enrollment.

Yume got excited, and applied without any preparation. But because of that, she didn't got accepted. (Koharu just told her the info, she's not applying)

Well, at the information, she of course got frustated. But brush it off as it's something that obvious. A girl like her wouldn't be able to be an idol that easily! That's the sad, cruel reality.

"The total will be 950 yen!" Yume got snapped from her daydream.

"Hm? Wouldn't it usually cost 1,000 yen?" Yume asked suprised, but still gave her the money.

The attendance smiled, "Just a little bonus. Just take it!" She smiled and gave the change.

A bright smile formed, "Thanks!"

And after that she bought the other things needed, before going home. "Hmm, if I'm not mistaken.. There's a new park build recently.." She then wondered. "A little visit wouldn't harm." She hummed and walk to the said park.

But after a little walk, she saw a huge crowd. "Huh?" She voiced out. 'Why are there lots of people here?' She wondered. But because it's too crowded, she got kicked out from the main road, to the middle of the mini forest.

(A/N : Well you do know there must be a part where there's onky plants and no exact road or something? I'll call it mini forest ><)

And because she's a klutz, she easily got lost-

She sighed as she realises she is lost. Shs looked around and started to walk aimlessly, in hope to find at least the main road, or someone.

After a few minutes of walking she finally found a different color of way not so far. She cheered up in a second and ran there with all her might.