supported [bkdk/socmed au]

This is for story part of my bkdk socmed au
https://twitter.com/HelenaVWG/status/1654111556253413378?t=tDCBWsWU7nX3byoG2vAnbQ&s=19

***

Izu gulps slightly as he grips on his phone, nodding to himself once again as he's feeling some reassurements from the message he got from Ri.

Since it's his dumb self's fault, he really have no choice but to face it. Unless he wants to risk his relationship with Kacchan.

and he surely doesn't want to do that.

//skip//

Izu refrained himself from chatting anymore. It'll add his nervousness, he knows of it.

It's hours before the time they both promised but Izu decided it's time to fuss over what he should wear. Although he is a model, he have no fashion sense according to Kacchan- Dynamight.

If he wants to confess he surely have to impress Kacchan but- how? The greenet has ruined his wardrobe looking for a fitting outfit.

In the end he decided to just wear Dynamight's brand clothes- a seemingly plain ones since well yeah, he also need to stay low and all since they're gonna meet up in the family restaurant.

When he's finally satisfied with the outift, he decided he won't have any losses if he arrives first,,- he is the one who invited Kacchan.
.

.

.

There's still an hour until 4, yet Izu had already arrived at the meeting spot and he asked for a seat inside the said famires already. It's too early so he refrained to inform that he's already on spot to Kacchan.

Izu ordered a drink first to keep him company, hands already sweating so much from the nervousness.

Seriously he have nothing else to do. What is he supposed to do now?

.

.

.

For real.
Izu should've expected that Ri would talk about the two. They became friends because of the two are Dynamight's fans anyway.

But, Izu can't help but to bang his head to the table, ignoring the looks he received when everyone heard the sound effect of him banging his head.

Argh but, Ri isn't wrong. Ka- coughs. Dynamight sure does look good in the teaser. And it's a fact that his voice is also good. He was the one to suggest Dynamight tries to sing by saying it to his manager.

He shook his head, he should respond back.

.

.

.

Izuku sighs. The only comfortable topic he and Ri had in common is regarding Dynamight. He had made things awkward since he even rejected that.

He thought for a while, he says he's friends but he doesn't even know much.

Ri is.. Dynamight and Deku's fan.

He never talks about Deku with Ri. Well, sometimes, most of the times, Deku would come up in the chat but they'll mainly focus on Dynamight.

It.. wouldn't hurt to try and talk about Deku, although he is the said Deku right?

.

His hand froze when he saw the message.