The Hidden Twin

This is supposed to be the originally planned, but changed due to I realizing Hiromi won't treat Hinagiku and Nagisa samely if she knew Hina was a girl.

(Mother side)

--

Chapter : Hinagiku Shiota pt. 2

"That was Nagisa's sister huh? She looks like Nagisa's clone than twin." Karma chuckled in the way home.

"Yeah, it was kinda suprising huh?" Kayano giggled.

--

"Nagi, i have something to say." You say suddenly before Nagisa want to go to bed. "Nee-san?" He ask suprised.

"Tomorrow, we will have a talk with your teacher." Nagisa was about to retord, "No! This is for your own good. Though if something happen and you stayed in class E.." You paused.

"I can't say anything else. Good night, Nagi." You left Nagisa dumb-founded there.

---

"Mom, can i come with you?" You pleaded Hiromi as she was getting ready to go to Kunugigaoka Jr. High School.

"You can't, Hina. I'm afraid of you becoming like Nagisa just by coming to his class!" She say worriedly.

You frown a bit, "I will just looking around! I promise i won't make any trouble.." You pleaded even more.

Hiromi just sigh, "Okay.." You nodded happily before changing to a baby blue blouse with an also blue colored mini skirt.

You smile, 'It's kinda exciting.. Going out in this kind of clothes for the first time.. My last time was.. around 10 years ago i guess..' You walk beside your mother.

"Ne Mommy, i wanna go out more often.. Can i go to school like Nagi and others?" You pouted slightly. "If Nagisa move to class D then i'll transfer you in."

"Yes! Thanks mommy~" You say happily. But then you noticed some of the young men looking at you blushing. You were suprised, but shrugged it.

---

Nagisa was waiting outside. When he saw you and Hiromi walked together, he was shocked. You run to Nagisa and hug him, "Nagi~ I have come to visit you with Mommy!" You say cheerfully.

"There are two Nagisas!?" You heard someone yell from the building. "Sssh, they can hear you!" And another one say.

"Nee-san..!? What are you doing here? I thought you were told to not go out.." Nagisa whisper yell to you.

You pouted lightly, "Then you are not happy to see me here? I begged Mommy to make me go to school here if you got accepted in D class." This makes Nagisa flinch.

'T-Then.. If i stay here.. Nee-san will be trapped forever in the house..?' Nagisa thought. You can tell that Nagisa is doubting himself, and also afraid.

You touch his neck, "Calm down, Nagi." He was shocked. "Hina, Nagisa. Hurry it up!" Hiromi say.

"Hai~!" You say happily before running after your mom. "Ne ne, Mommy. Can i look around this building? I'm curious about Nagi's life here." Hiromi hessitated a bit, but then nodded.

You explored the building yourself. Until you found two familiar heads, 'Hmm, i believe their names are..' "Kayano and Karma?" You asked. All heads turn to you.

"Oh, Nee-san/Nagisa's sister." They both say. Then they all make their way to me. "Nagisa is in a girl's clothes!" Someone bald say startling you.

They all started to stare at you, making you feel uncomfortable. You blush, "S-Stop it!" You yell making them all stop.