Himitsu

This is a random stuff I wrote in my book but I forgot what it was about xD

But well, here's what I have!

(Himitsu means Secret)

--$--

Tsuna smiles as he finally have a break after all of those disasters. Reborn was called to Italy and so it means he's free!

He walks past the street into the woods, remembering and feeling nostalgic. His hand then grabs something in the air, and turns it swiftly. He enters and disappears..

...or at least that's what it seems to the outside.

He enters a house hidden with mist flames. He looks around to see many garbages and he sigh with a small smile. "Michiko-sensei never changes." He shook his head before coming into the living room.

He then looks at a girl who's sleeping at the couch. "Michiko-sensei! Wake up!" He yells lightly.

Red blood eyes opened swiftly and scans her surrounding. She yawns and notices Tsuna. "Ooh~ Tsu-kun! It's been a while~!" She jumps to hug the brunette.

The brunette smiles softly and returns the hug. "It has been, Michiko-sensei." He then release the hug and with a huff he asks, "Why are you wearing a dress?"

The girl, Michiko grins, "I was on a party~ And I got too tired and drunk so I slept." She then swirls, showing her plain orange colored dress. "Well, I'm just lazy actually."

Tsuna chuckle lightly, "Alright then, I'm guessing you haven't had breakfast so, why don't you take a bath while I clean and make you some pancakes?" He offers.

"Pancakes!?" Michiko beams out, "Ah, but I'm too lazy~!" She then whines.

"Then I guess there's no pancake for you." He stuck his tongue out teasingly.

With a pout Michiko walks to the bathroom, leaving a smiling Tsuna. "Alrighty then." He started to collect the garbages and cleans it.

After he's finished, he goes to the kitchen and looks for the pancake mix.

He hums as he started to roam the kitchen. "Hmm, if there's strawberries the pancake will be more delicious~!" He opens the fridge to see a whole load of red and white strawberries. His eyes shone, "Strawberry heaven~!" He open the freezer and saw some more strawberries ice cream.

"Michiko-sensei~!! Can I use the strawberries!?"

A paused before a loud, "Of course!!!"

And with that Tsuna begun to make the pancakes.

~Time skip~

"And done~" Tsuma says as he placed a strawberry as the finishing touch.

Sitting down, Michiko grins, "Really? Ittadakimasu~!!" She state as she sat down.

"Ah! Wait! Forgot the strawberry ice!" Tsuna exclaim while placing the ice on top of the pancake.

The girl starts to drool and as she took the first bite, she felt like she's at heaven.. "As expected from Tsu-kun~ It's delicious!" She praised. After a few seconds, Michiko settles down, "So? What do you want me to teach you? You've completed all of your studies with me in one week~" She state as her red blood eyes shone.

"Hmm, maybe that's true, but I still haven't..."

Michiko's eyes widen, "Where did you get that, Tsunayoshi!?" Her expression changes into a serious and furious one.

Tsuna looks surprised by the reaction, "I got this from my mail box.. There's no sender name though-"

"Throw it and never use it!" Michiko sternly warns.

Tsuna dumbfoundedly nods and took of the rainbow decorated ring. 'Uwah, I thought it was from Michiko-sensei, but I guess it's not huh-' He thought before securing the ring in his pocket.

"Then," Michiko turns to Tsuna with a smile, "Let's do this instead! I think you've done it with Reborn before though?" This perks Tsuna's interest.

With a smirk, Michiko snaps his fingers and they arrives at a cliff. "Ready!? No ropes and you can't enter HDWM!" Michiko states as she snatchs Tsuna's belonging.

Tsuna widen in surprise as realisation struck him. "Eh?" And he got pushed down. "HIIIIIEEEEES!?!?!?"

Michiko jumps afterwards, "BUNGEEE JUMP~!!!" Michiko cheers out. "You gotta land safely alright? Well, if you fail you'll die." She playfully grins.

"R-Reborn is not this crazy, Michiko-senseiiii!!!!" Tsuna screams out.

"How about this? If you succeed,"Michiko, who's not far beside him flashed a sad smile, "I'll tell you about my past."

Tsuna notices this, "Eh? What do you-" He stops as he felt more weights above him.

"Ehehe~ Let's get faster! Hope you survive!" Michiko grins before he used a parasute and flew more higher before landing.

"That's cheating!!!" Tsuna exclaim while Michiko stuck her tongue out.