Battles (Draft)

In the near future, lots of battle occur all around the world. One person manage to find a way to go back to the past with the purpose to erase 'battles'. And coincidently, she was back to Vongola Tenth Generation.

Because in the future, Vongola is one of the famiglia who fought, she decided to fight the Tenth Generation. She, who held the power to 'erase' erased the world one by one. Erased the people closed to the Tenth Generation.

***

I do not own KHR

Inspired by LBX × Inazuma 11 the Movie

----

Published but unpublished afterwards--

"No... No..! No!!" A girl cried to herself. Infront of her are a woman and man, her parents. They are slee-- dead.

"Mama... Papa... No please.." The girl kept on crying. No one cared for the girl. As there are nobody in the area.

The girl finally accepted the fact that her parents are dead and decided to live on herself.

She grew up without any emotion. She never gone to school and else. She manage to get a job though, in the underworld. Just being a normal hacker using the internet cafe.

And there she always saw, Vongola the thirteen or Vongola Jyuusandaime fighting with the Vendetta Famiglia.

And they are also the one in charge with... Her parents' dead.

One day, she found an inventor from Bovinno Famiglia. She used all of her saving to beg him make something so that she could go back to the past.

The inventor agrees and make her the 'Past Bazooka'. She blow herself and ended up years in the past.

----

"My name is Hitori Kuro." The girl say monotonely in front of the classroom.

"She's quite the gloomy one." One whisper, "Yes, but she's gorgeous." Another one whisper.

And thus rumour spread in class 2-A about the gorgeous gloomy girl. Hitori seats in the farthes place. All alone ignoring everything. Her eyes just wander on a certain brunette, ravenette, and silvernette.

'So this is the 10th's era. Sawada Tsunayoshi as the boss, Gokudera Hayato as the right hand man and Yamamoto Takeshi as the left hand man.' Hitori thought silently.

'Guess this will make things easier.' She smirks lightly before looking outside the window.

---

'D-Did someone just glare at me?' Tsuna thought shivering a bit. He look around to see the new transfer student or Hitori looking at Yamamoto who was sleeping with books covering his head.

'How could he sleep like that.. I'm envious..' Tsuna thought before sighing to himself.

*RING!* 'Finally!!' Tsuna thought happily.

"Hey, Tsuna. Let's go to the roof now." Yamamoto say at Tsuna.

"Ye--Hie!" Tsuna yell quietly at the killing intent from behind. He look behind to saw a huge killing intent from the new girl, Hitori.

But then it turns back to normal. Tsuna looks confuse and try to shrugged it. But his Hyper Intuition seem to be ringing for the whole day.

~~

Hitori was in a room, in the wall have a big writing, "How to kill the VONGOLAs."

She just stare at it for a momment. Before writing again, "1. Erase the people who are connected or related to the VONGOLAs." She smirks at it.

"Family, friends, and not just them. All of the mafiosos in the world.." Hitori mutter before smirking to herself, "Yes. And after they broke down.. I just need to kill them one by one!"

"And now to complete mission one.. A facąde in my class.. A person that easily gets sick? Okay, let's go with that." She mutter before smirking once again.

"And before that.. Erase all of those who are related in school except for the boss and guardians."

--

"Sasagawa Kyoko-san?" Hitori ask whispering. The said girl who is talking to Hana look behind, "Oh, Kuro...-san?" She ask.

"Do you mind eating lunch... with me?" Hitori ask softly. Kyoko just smile, "Sure!"

Hitori faked a soft smile, "Arigatou.." She say. "And good bye." She mutter before her eye glow red and Kyoko with Hana slowly disappearing without themself even notice.

"Sasagawa Kyoko wife of Vongola Decimo and Kurokawa Hana wife of Vongola Decimo's Sun Guardian has been erased. Now.. Miura Haru wife of Vongola Decimo's Storm Guardian and I-Pin wife of Vongola Decimo's Lighting Guardian will be my target." Hitori mutter.