Suprises (SNK x Working!)

Ch. 1

-

A sigh escaped from a certain brunette's mouth. "How peaceful." He mutter out sarcastically as he try to ignore the ruckus infront of him. His eye twitch in annoyance every second his so called friends fight for something stupid.

An extra pudding.

Of course. Yes. Pudding. The cause of this very.. amusing sight.

Connie and Sasha growls at each other, Jean yelling on the sight, Marco tries to calm Jean down, Armin sweatdropping at the side, Mikasa yelling to them to keep it down, Ymir hugging Historia who's calming everyone down with her soft nature, and of course him who's watching from the table at the scene.

"Don't you know that there's one extra because they say someone is going to  in?" He lazily groaned as everyone pauses.

Sasha slams her hand to the wood table, "A new student!? When did they say that!?" Connie supports her question too.

"Earlier, the announcer announced it." Mikasa calmly state.

Marco nods in agreement, "Right, I heard they mention something about that,." Jean mumble out.

"I wonder who that person is!" Historia clapped her hand.

Ymir, still hugging Historia mutter out, "Hopefully he or she won't steal my beloved Historia."