Psycarlia (Draft)

Psycarlia, a power that is above Psyqualia and is 3 times stronger that Psyqualia. One girl manages to achieve that power and receive the title, "Queen of Cray". But, as expected a little girl wouldn't last long with that strong power for long, and so, the Clan Leaders decides to take another candidate to achieve that power as well.

The first condition to receive Psycarlia is, to have Psyqualia. So who other Vanguard player that will receive the power and rule the Cray beside that girl?

***

I don't own Vanguard.

--------

Takes place after 1st season, and before 2nd season. Not adding Psyqualia users from 2nd season here because I'm not so sure wether they received Psyqualia from the start, or after they won the circuit, then there's (still) no Takuto Tatsunagi because from the wiki, they say Takuto is the will of Cray when Link Joker appeared, but with the Psycarlia acting as the leader there, who knows wether Link Joker could do the same thing. Could be said as Alternate Universe.

On another note, in the wiki, it states that Royal Paladin's clan leader is Alfred, but in the anime it always showed Blaster Blade? So I uses Blaster Blade here as well.

-

"Rise." A cloak-hooded girl stated as she arrive in the round, metting room. As she stated the word, all of the clan leaders rises at the statement. The girl then sat on the throne. "You don't need to bow down.. I have already said that we are all equal right?" She sigh.

The white knight-like person then sit on her right side. "And like we have said before as well, that is something we can not obey." He then say.

The girl sigh, "Come on Blaster Blade, I'm just a normal girl." She then pout.

"For once," The dark version of the white knight, 'Blaster Blade', started, "I have to agree with Blaster Blade. You may be an ordinary girl, my queen, but you have proved yourself worthy with your power and obtained the title as the Queen of Cray." He then continue.

The girl continued to pout, "Not you too, Blaster Dark." She sigh once again, and removed her hood, revealing a black hair color and sky blue eyes. "Fine, fine. Whatever." She say. "So, why are we here again?" She then ask tilting her head.

From the view, you could guess that she is around 15 years old. "We are here to discuss about the Psycarlia again, my queen." A red dragon, Dragonic Overlord stated.

"Right.." The black haired girl typed something in the air computer, before images starting to show up in the round table. "Suzugamori Ren, and Sendou Aichi." She then thought for a while, "The two of them, in the end became addicted to Psyqualia, and darkness consumed them. Though Aichi Sendou somehow manage to control it a bit." She smirked. "It might work." She whisper to herself.

"I've made up my mind." She declared, "I will start doing my work, and inform to you all when it's really decided." She smirked.

"Dismissed."

And with that, all of the clan leaders bow for the last time that day, as the girl disappears.

--

The same girl, though in different clothes, heaved a sigh before smiling. She's now in her room, it seems? "Yokina, hurry up. We'll leave you!" A yelling from outside could be heard.

"Coming mom!!" The black haired girl, Yokina yelled back as she took her bag and ran downstairs. "Goodbye then." She whisper as she walked out of her house, which if it's visualised, almost empty.

"How did the meeting go, Yo?" An older version of Yokina, though with black colored eye ask.

Yokina smiled, "Nothing been decided yet but, well.. It's going according the plan, I guess?" She then smiled sheepishly.

"Sis! Get in, mommy will get mad if we're late for the plane!" A brown orangish color girl shouted from the car. "Come on!!" Both sisters didn't take long to go inside the car.

"Since we're moving to Japan, you should call me with '-nee'!!" Yokina then suggests.

Then a giggling sound could be heard from their mother, "It's been your dream after all, going to Japan that is." She say with a soft smile.

The driver, their father chuckle. "Well it's a miracle that we could move there." He states.

"Yea yea, it's one of the dream I always dreamed!! Now, call me Yo-nee okay?" The black haired younger girl demand to both her younger siblings. "Hmm, because I'm Yo-nee, then sis Yuutsuna will be Yuu-nee!!"

"Okay okay," the girl one giggles.

"Fine." The boy one state.

"Anyway, how was Cray, Yo-nee?"

Yokina's eyes twinkled. "Glad for you to ask, Akari!" She say hypely. "It became much beautiful!!" She then continue with a proud smile.

"I wish I can visit Cray." Akari then wished, sighing in the way. "The story Yo-nee said was always interesting after all." She smiled widely.

"For once," the younger brother started. "I agree with Akari-nee." He put up a mocking smile. "Right, Yuu-nee?"

"Yeah. You're right Hikaru." The said elder sister reply.

"It's as lively as ever, right mom." The father then says, which is replied with a soft giggle from the mother.

"Well," Yokina start. "I can't wait to meet Vanguard Fighters in Japan." She then smile.

"Ah! Will we meet Q4?" Akari ask with her eyes shined.

"Are you interested?" The eldest sister decides to ask.

Akari then shook her head, "Not with Q4, but I'm more interested with umm.. Emi Sendou! I guess?" She exclaimed.

"How about you, Hikaru? Anyone caught your interest?"

"Hmm." Hikaru thought for a while. "No one in particular. I'm not in any condition to play Vanguard anyways." He then cough. "I can't even go to school everyday.." The dirty blond boy then states sadly.

"Cheer up Hikaru!" The second eldest sister exclaim. "We're moving to Japan because of your illness. So think of yourself getting better soon!" She smiled bitterly.

The lively mood quickly dropped. "Y-Yo-nee's right! Don't worry about it, Hikaru!" Akari decides to defend too. "You will survive! That kind of illness, is nothing!!"

"That's right. Don't give up, Hikaru." The Yuutsuna continued.

"Yuu-nee.." The youngest brother then smile. "Un!"

"Finish this boring talk, and we're finally here for the flight!" Their mother interrupts.

"Yay!"

---

Character Introductions : My OCs

Name : Yuutsuna Luminoso (Female)
Age : 17
Birthday : November 15th
Colour : Black (Hair), Black lense that hides blood red (Eyes)
Status : Older sister (1st)

Name : Yokina Luminoso (Female)
Age : 15
Birthday : November 29th
Colour : Black (Hair), Blue (Eyes)
Status : Older (and younger) sister (2nd)

Name : Akari Luminoso (Female)
Age : 12
Birthday : July 23rd
Colour : Orange-browish (Hair colour), Pink (Eyes colour)
Status : Little sister of Yokina and Yuutsuna and elder sister of Hikaru.

Name : Hikaru Luminoso (Male)
Age : 10
Birthday : July 7th
Colour : Dirty blond (Hair), bright red (Eyes)
Status : Little brother of Yokina, Yuutsuna, and Akari