obscur [KHR] (PUBLISHED)

Hiding himself from everyone else until someone managed to found out about him and pulled him out.

***

I don't own KHR

***

"Ne, did you see it yesterday? 27 does a song cover!!"

"27? That one with the uh, orange lion profile picture? Aren't they an illustrator?"

"Yes! Exactly! Their voice are pretty good!!"

"Really? Lemme see!"

A brunet went past the gossiping group with a sigh. Shifting his mask uncomfortably, he went inside the classroom and sat down. 'Well at least the responses are positive..' He silently thought.

Tsunayoshi Sawada, 24 years old. He's a business major student at the university because he's forced by the one and only (shitty) father, Iemitsu.

He attends to classes as he's being forced but never exactly listens to any lectures.. Resulting in his, well, exams to be as worse as it could be.

Not that he can be kicked out from the university since his father has a lot of power, heh.

The brunet's eyes flashed into his phone where it's flashing. Opening it, he tapped the email notification. 'Oh?' Reading the email he found himself smiling beneath the mask. 'Blue Pallet eh? Wonder who's the MV maker..-'

Promptly turning off his phone and hide it to his pocket, he looks at the professor who's walking towards him. "Tsunayoshi Sawada!"

"Yes?"

The professor clearly looks angry, "If you do not have any intention to listen, leave!"

A grin of victory, "Alright. Thank you prof." He quickly stood up and leave his seat.

"You-! Insolent student!!"

Tsuna glanced back, "If you hate it so much, please do get me dropped out. I would be very much happy." He replies back. "Bye then."

Walking through the hallways he heaved a silent sigh. Tugging his hands to his pocket, 'Today's lecture is just that one so I'll be free. Guess I'll get to finish the comission faster.' He hums to himself happily.

'Before that..' He walks inside a cafe to get his daily dose of coffee. As it's empty, he quickly found himself over the counter.

"Welcome, what would you like- oh?"

"Heya, I'll get my usual espresso. Take away of course." Tsuna replies, a cheeky grin behind his mask.

"Of course." The man over the register quickly gets Tsuna's order as he's a regular. "To be here at this hour, did you provoke your professor again?"

"How mean, Fon-san. I only stare into nothingness and the professor decided to make me leave." Tsuna replies back, shrugging lightly. "It's completely not my fault~"

"Sure sure." Fon, who works in the small cafe not so far from Tsuna's univ finished making the espresso and packing it up. "Here you go."

"Thanks!" Receiving his espresso, he paid and left. "See you around."

Fon waves with a smile.

--

(Note: 27 has a neutral gender (they/them pronounces) because Tsuna didn't state his pronounces/gender online)

(Blue Pallet, a song by Soraru.)