concelare

Ch. 6

"I thought it was just a tea party." Tsuna pointed out, hands locked on Reborn, hiding himself beneath matching fedora with Reborn's.

"This is what happens when everyone knows you're gonna come." Reborn replied.

Tsuna shifted his fedora to hid himself more, "I might or might not regret coming." His nose scrunched up, smelling the smell of deaths and blood everywhere. "You think they'll mind if I purify the air?"

Reborn chuckles, "We can still turn around if you want." He slouched down to be in the same level as Tsuna, pinching his nose.

"Or maybe not." Tsuna huffs as he nudged Reborn as he saw a person coming near them.

"Uncle Reborn!" A lady ran up to the two with a bright smile. Yuni, Tsuna presumed. "And this must be, Tsunayoshi-san!"

The two straightened, standing side by side. "Yuni." Reborn aknowledged.

Tsuna gave a bright smile, "Pleased to finally meet you, Yuni-san." His hands still locked with Reborn's so he couldn't offer a hand.

Yuni gasp out, "Oh my God! You're so cute~!" She squeals lightly. "Ah! I hope that doesn't offend you!!" She then quickly gave a low apology.

"You're much cuter than I am, Yuni-san, and no offend taken." Tsuna replies.

"Come now! Everyone has been waiting for you!!"

With that Yuni led the two inside the bounds, where instantly every eyes stares at them. Reborn lets out his own wall to make sure everyone who adore their lives won't come closer to the two of them.

Tsuna just sigh at his husband's antics.

"Hey, Reborn kora!"

The said ravenette huffs as he shifted his fedora. The table infront of them are the ex-arcobalenos.

"Were you all that curious?" Reborn deadpanned.

"Halfly."

Sadly no one was able to hover around Tsuna since the two's hand still locked. "Overprotective."

"Mind you, he's a civilian."

Yuni clapped her hand together, "That's why we only invited our trusted ally only!"

Reborn then removed his hands from Tsuna's and held him closer to him by his shoulder. "Hmm, well isn't this interesting." Reborn's grip on Tsuna became tighter, showing his displeasure to the albino.

"Ah, don't worry! I won't take him away of course!" Byakuran gave a closed eye smile. "Just, amused."

"Byakuran! I thought Kikyo said you weren't coming."

"I escaped."

Yuni sweatdrops, "You really shouldn't do that.." She sighs lightly before starting again, "anyway! Let's all get seated and start the party!"

"What about the Vongola?" Byakuran voiced out.

"They should arrive soon!"

.2

Hands locking with Reborn's, head halfly hidden with a matching fedora with his husband's, nose scrunching from the reek of deaths, Tsuna found himself seated awkwardly.

Reborn's friends, are they friends? have a very, interesting.. personalities.

The two were one of the first ones to come. There was already Fon and Viper and of course Yuni, the organiser at the GiglioNero mansion.